Go Pitbull Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Me and my boyfriend just bought a blue nose and want to short crop his ears. We live in the Bay Area(hayward/Oakland) area and are looking for a Vet that will do them. I have found a few but some are either asking $500 or do not have really good feedback from other owners. If anyone knows of a vet they went to or know of a good one please let me know.

thank you

·
Registered
74 Posts
Me and my boyfriend just bought a blue nose and want to short crop his ears. We live in the Bay Area(hayward/Oakland) area and are looking for a Vet that will do them. I have found a few but some are either asking $500 or do not have really good feedback from other owners. If anyone knows of a vet they went to or know of a good one please let me know.

thank you
St. Louis veterinary. It's in Oakland off fruitvale. He's the best in the bay area and he's not too expensive. They go by weight of the dog. Under 20 lbs is somewhere between 180 to 200. 20 to 30 lbs is like 225 to 250. Includes all meds and two post op visits. Dr. Tann. 510 530 1004. He done both my dogs. Il post up pics later so that u can see his work.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts