Go Pitbull Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone!! I have just moved to Maryland and am going to get my new puppy this Sunday. My problem is that I cannot for the life of me find any vets in the area that crop ears. I am willing to drive to VA or PA if need be. Can anyone PLEASE PLEASE recommend a vet that does ear cropping still. Please help!! Thank you very much!!

·
Premium Member
9,147 Posts
Do you have any breeders in your area?doesnt have to be bully , can be doby , bouvier, boxer, danes ext any breed that crops. call them up and see if they can recommend a place if there dogs are done they have to know a good vet who does them.

Reactions: American_Pit13

·
h2o APBTs
842 Posts
DON'T use Somerset Animal hospital in Princess Anne, MD. They BUTCHERED Indie's ears.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
It is crazy that no vets in Maryland do ear cropping for Pitbulls. I have called everywhere and they either don't perform cropping or they wont do it on a bull. My puppy is almost 7 weeks so I am running out of time FAST.

·
Premium Member
9,147 Posts
na you not running out of time at all, you can do them 4-6 months 6 months would be the latest I would ever wait though , deff the earlier the better but dont feel rushed , make sure you check the vet out and find a good one who has done lots before. feeling rushed can lead you ina wrong direction sometimes.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts