Go Pitbull Forums banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,377 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
OK not really. Just a word of warning, guys and girls: If, like me, you like to have your dog put their paws on your shoulders, make sure one of their claws doesn't get caught in your earring and tear it out. It hurts a bit.

P.S. This was taken this morning and has healed up quite a bit overnight. The incident was last night.

·
Premium Member
11,000 Posts
OUCHHHHHH lol yeah that's no fun, at least it wasn't torn through, lol you will heal nice :)

·
Premium Member
9,147 Posts
OUCH , ya that would be no good. Kinda like having a baby grab your large hoop earrings and pulling them out lol ;)

·
Premium Member
2,377 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Yikes! Sounds like it hurt.
It did but not as much as I thought it might. Lots of blood last night.

OUCHHHHHH lol yeah that's no fun, at least it wasn't torn through, lol you will heal nice :)
Yeah I was lucky it eventually unclasped before it went right through. Healed up plenty already as you can see.:thumbsup:

OUCH , ya that would be no good. Kinda like having a baby grab your large hoop earrings and pulling them out lol ;)
That would also hurt. It's quite surprising actually that I've had an earring in since I was 16 and never had one pulled out before now.

·
Premium Member
9,147 Posts
LOL I have never had one pulled out like you have there I got in the habit of only wearing ones with safety backs they come out easy , atleast until my kids grew old enough to learn the word no lol.

·
Premium Member
2,377 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
That's why I only wear diamonds..hoops are a no no fashion wise or for dog owners lol
Weirdly, I only recently swapped back to a sleeper from a diamond stud. That'll learn me...

·
Premium Member
2,377 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
It's not all bad. I got to use my favourite Futurama line to my wife last night as she was fixing me up (she's a nurse).

How bad does it look? To shreds you say...

·
OCD Bullyologist
8,663 Posts
Ouch Scott! We were almost twins
Sensitive content, not recommended for those under 18 Show Content

Yeah there used to be a hole and an earring there until I got into a fight at a bar like 10 years ago and this dumb broad ripped it out..... Freakin weird looking but I'm over it now. I forget about it until someone is like "OMG WTF happened to your ear?"

·
Kelevra
1,733 Posts
both of those ear wounds are ouch looking!!

·
Silver VIP Member
2,261 Posts
Man, I've been scratched but good, and bitten while separating, you never know the power until you are under the gun.
Don't worry, it's A scar, chicks like scars, they'll be tracing it with their tongue, your A$$ will be trying to get the dog to tear the other-one, chuckle guffaw.

·
Registered
901 Posts
Man, I've been scratched but good, and bitten while separating, you never know the power until you are under the gun.
Don't worry, it's A scar, chicks like scars, they'll be tracing it with their tongue, your A$$ will be trying to get the dog to tear the other-one, chuckle guffaw.
LOL I can think of better and less painful ways then that.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts