Go Pitbull Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
s3x drugs and el3ktro
194 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
so a couple a weeks ago i went out the back and my viva girls third eyelids werent opening i was freaking coz she couldnt see so i rushed her straight into the vet and he treated her for conjunctavitis and gave her a shot and some eye cream that ive been putting in twice a day ever since but since that day her ear stands up straight and doesnt go down she was born with 1 dicky ear that always stands up on an angle but now her other one is stuck straight up like a flag pole.

when i went back for a follow up he said theres nothing to worry about she can still here fine and stuff but her ear just doesnt go down,
so i was thinking maybe she got bit by a spider and has nerve damage or something because i sure as hell aint herd of conjunctavitis making dogs ears stand up straight.

has any one else heard of this before or is it weird to every 1 else as well?

·
Premium Member
2,377 Posts
Sorry, mate, I forgot about this thread. It's not something I've heard of but I'll bump the thread so that someone who might know will see it.

·
Registered
127 Posts
I don't have an answer but I just think it is very interesting. I know one of our dogs ear would stand up and we figured out that each time before a storm would come in (rain or cold front) that is when it would perk up like that. Never knew why.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.