Go Pitbull Forums banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,900 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here's Earl's new collar / neck brace from Newman's Dog Wear. It was suppose to be Ivy's new collar, but I ordered the wrong size. I accidently ordered a 2" ½ wide instead of 2". I will definitely be ordering from them again. The quality of the leather is really nice and construction is brass rivets so there's now threads to wear out. It's 28" long and weighs over 1.5lbs the price was $62 including shipping.

·
Premium Member
499 Posts
Earl is such a looker... and I love the collar!

·
Dare to dance the tide
12,401 Posts
Earl was such a good name for him he is so regal looking in all of his pictures. I LOVE that collar it is awsome. Not a bad price either. Might have to get Vendetta one like that.

·
Pits Are For Chicks
16,246 Posts
Thats some Gladiator Armor right there!

·
15 wins 3 losses
461 Posts
I hate to sound like a broken record, but dang! Earl is looking good in that collar! It totally works with him.

·
Banned
3,357 Posts
Wow. I need to get Bruno one of these. That looks awesome. $62 isn't that bad either.
If I get any extra moolah that is.

ps: I think that last pic, he's telling you to knock it off with the picture taking.

·
Registered
362 Posts
Earl is one of my most favorite dogs on the site. He is absolutely gorgeous, his structure and build is amazing. Kudos. His collar is handsome on him. :D

·
Premium Member
1,900 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Wow. I need to get Bruno one of these. That looks awesome. $62 isn't that bad either.
If I get any extra moolah that is.

ps: I think that last pic, he's telling you to knock it off with the picture taking.
No here's Earl's "Get that F-ing Camera out of my face!" look. Just call him Mr. Stinkeye!

·
Bitch Noone Wanted
8,939 Posts
hahahaha EF, now that is a pic :p awww Earl you can come visit, I rpomise not to take pics :p

·
my crazy little mutt pack
3,272 Posts
As always he looks fantastic!!! I like the new collar as well :)

1 - 20 of 22 Posts