Go Pitbull Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,900 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here's a few of Earl at last weekends ADBA Show in SoCal. He took home a 2nd and a 3rd. The 3-5 Year Old class was really tough. The dog that beat Earl out in morning show went on to take BOS. I'll get more photos of other dogs up from the show by the end of this week.

·
Premium Member
3,058 Posts
Looking good doug! Congrats on the winnings.

·
Diggin' Deep
5,194 Posts
I love that last picture of you two. You do such a great job with him! If you lived over here near me and hit up all our shows he'd champ out in no time :) California is a tough area to live for shows.
He is so handsome and I just love that face <3 one of my favorite dogs here on GP :)

·
Banned
5,496 Posts
I love that last picture of you two. You do such a great job with him! If you lived over here near me and hit up all our shows he'd champ out in no time :) California is a tough area to live for shows.
He is so handsome and I just love that face <3 one of my favorite dogs here on GP :)
I may send my future addition your way for a couple weekends lol

·
Diggin' Deep
5,194 Posts
Lol! JTP I love showing dogs so I'd do it for you :) we have 4 shows in my area a year which isn't much and my dogs probably won't champ till they are like 2-3 but its better than other areas. The south is the best for shows IMO
But they way Earl has always looked....yeah...he is a fine looking dog.

·
keep it REAL
971 Posts
Countin the chickens before they hatch. lol..when u gonna get that new one...since u mentioned. i know u have room n xtra feed now...;).
No more pics anyone?.
the net been dead lately ...erbody must be shopping !!

·
Super Moderator
5,336 Posts
They just don't get better looking then Earl. Congratulations on the 2nd and 3rd place finish.
Love the Thanksgiving picture. Thanks for sharing.

Joe

·
APBT!
9,589 Posts
Doug, I love the expression on Earl's face in the Turkey day pic! He's like "Seriously... always got that thing in my face!" Lol. Great pix and thanks for sharing.

·
OCD Bullyologist
8,663 Posts
Doug, I love the fact I have gotten to watch Earl grow from this tiny pup to a grown, accomplished man. He is straight sexy ! You and Lori have put in some serious work and I have nothing but respect for y'all! Hopefully, I will rep an ABKC show out there sometime and get to see this dude in HD... and have a drink with him at the bars you be taking him to lolol

1 - 17 of 17 Posts