Go Pitbull Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,900 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here's a few photos of Earl at last weekends at the NorCal ADBA Show. Earl had as Lindsay put it "A very consistent weekend" He won Judges Choice in two of the show and placed 2nd in all three of the 12-18 month males shows. My hats off to the NorCal ADBA Club of putting on a great weekend!!!

Earl

Lori show Earl on Sunday

Lori after her very first time showing a dog.

Me showing Earl on Saturday.

·
Original Prankster
13,928 Posts
Great pics Doug!!!!! I bet Lori was super happy with that big ol trophy :) Congrats to both of you he looks great!!!! :love:

·
Registered
11,428 Posts
WHOOO HOO!! SWEET CHEEKS Earl is looking HOT! Love's him and seriously he couldn't have gone to a better family! Lori did well she looks so proud with her Trophy! You guys rawk! Congrats on cleaning up the house and representing for GOPITBULL.COM! LOL

·
Premium Member
13,373 Posts
Congrats on the wins you guys are doing a great job with him. I could not have asked for a better home for my little Spartacus even if you did name him Earl! LMAO
This litter is proving to be great in the show ring and i could not be happier!

·
Banned
35 Posts
ElvisFink, Thanks so much for coming to the show and bringing your dog. Winning Judges choice under Sharon and Robin is a big compliment, be proud of your Earl. I hope to see you again in the near future at upcoming events. These photos are beautiful, Maybe we can get some in The Gazette. Shoot some of those my way and we will put something together for the gazette and our website. Thanks again.

·
Premium Member
9,147 Posts
very nice pictures , congrats :) loving your new signature by the way ;)

·
Bitch Noone Wanted
8,939 Posts
OMG Doug and Leri CONGRATS. Look at that trophy, woo hoo Now that is awesome. Great pics :D

·
Registered
4,164 Posts
Re-congrats to Mr. Earl! Two trophies and 3 ribbons is a nice way to start your show career. I wish I could go to the NM show with y'alls. With a little bit of luck and a copious amount of begging, my dog will be there with some of her cohorts. So if you see her, take a few pics and make her look pretty for me, 'k? :D

·
Pits Are For Chicks
16,246 Posts
Earls a great boy and congrats again on all those wins!

·
Premium Member
2,377 Posts
Well done, Doug, Lori and Earl!

·
15 wins 3 losses
461 Posts
Congrats Elvis!! Earl looks awesome like always :) It seems like you all had a blast :)

As I said in American_Pit13's pic thread, I REALLY wanted to go on sunday and was ready to, but had a bad family emergency that happened saturday and had to take care of it on sunday :( Was looking forward to meeting you all :)

I hope there is another show soon so I can come out. Thanks for sharing the pics :)

·
Premium Member
333 Posts
Congrats Earl! So glad you had such a great time at the show.

I really like this dog and have to smile every time I see him because he always looks so pissed. LOL He seems like the type of dog that if you talked baby talk to him, he'd look at you like you were an idiot. :)

1 - 17 of 17 Posts