Go Pitbull Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,900 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Earl and I are getting pretty close to being ready for UCD. Our trainer Leri Hanson actually got excited watching our progress on Sunday off leash heeling! **Disclaimer: OK, yes, we had a very light long line attached for safety sake, but the overall teamwork is sharp, focused and with high energy. If any of the SoCal members here on GPB.com want to come out with your dog on a Sunday let me know.

EARL transitioning to off leash heeling - YouTube

·
The Yard Of Many Colors
3,420 Posts
Lookin good ;)

·
Pits Are For Chicks
16,246 Posts
Nice work guys!

·
Super Moderator
11,000 Posts
Good luck with the BARK test! Looking good!!

·
Premium Member
13,373 Posts
He looks great! Left turn Doug, left turn! lol
I'm so excited to see how he does for his UCD.
Varro has a Schutzhund trial this weekend, he shouldn't have a problem getting his BH. Siren is going for her UIOP I think it was it's called

·
Premium Member
1,900 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
He looks great! Left turn Doug, left turn! lol
I'm so excited to see how he does for his UCD.
Varro has a Schutzhund trial this weekend, he shouldn't have a problem getting his BH. Siren is going for her UIOP I think it was it's called
Bwahaha!!! I need an R on one shoe and an L on the other!! LEFT!!!!! :rofl:

·
Pits Are For Chicks
16,246 Posts
Bwahaha!!! I need an R on one shoe and an L on the other!! LEFT!!!!! :rofl:
I was gonna say you looked more nervous than Earl. Earl says "follow my lead Doug I gots this." lol

·
Premium Member
1,900 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I was gonna say you looked more nervous than Earl. Earl says "follow my lead Doug I gots this." lol
No kidding, handler issues not dog issues! Next time Leri wants to film us I'll make sure I'm not hungover with only 4 hours of sleep. That's the only thing I don't like about training at 9AM on Sunday morings. :cheers:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts