1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,058 Posts
Man Doug he lpoks really good bud!

·
Original Prankster
13,928 Posts
That's so awesome, congrats you guys. Earl is such an awesome boy.

·
Pits Are For Chicks
16,246 Posts
Very nice you guys!

·
Premium Member
9,147 Posts
Congrats he looked awesome. :)

·
Fat-Dogs-R-Us
8,760 Posts
Earl is lookin' on fire Doug! I love the way he has matured so far!

·
SCRATCHIN
1,104 Posts
The black and white shot is classic.

If you can read Earl's mind...it would say LEMME GETTEM GO GO GO LET ME GETTEM CMON GO GO GO GOTTA GETTEM!! :woof:

Love that bulldog!!

·
Registered
816 Posts
good job. where was this at....im in socal and while i dont necessarily want to enter my dog in any contests i do want to meet other pit bull owners out there....i just love the breed

·
Registered
111 Posts
congrats on your boy placing. and it was good seeing you again..how many points does your dog have already?hopefully he champions out soon...

·
Registered
6,167 Posts
He looks as beautiful as ever!Congrats!!
Does he turn on like that around other dogs all the time or do you have to give him a little nudge sometimes for certain judges who like it?I've always loved these type of pics with the dogs going off

·
GP's Dr. Phil
3,732 Posts
Looking awesome Doug. Congrats to you and Earl!

·
Premium Member
1,900 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 · (Edited)
Great Job Great :pup: !!! Congrats Yo! :woof:
Thank very much FH!!!!!
Man Doug he lpoks really good bud!
Thanks Rudy! I appreciated it.
You allready know what I think about your dog but here goes::clap::clap::clap::thumbsup:
Thank you very much for the complement.
That's so awesome, congrats you guys. Earl is such an awesome boy.
Thanks Krystal!!!!!
Very nice you guys!
Thanks Holly!! Missed see you this weekend.
Congrats he looked awesome. :)
Thank you very much!!!!
Earl is lookin' on fire Doug! I love the way he has matured so far!
Thanks Shana!!! We're really happy with how he's coming a long.
I love how he turned on, the little turkey!! lol He looks great and my dogs always do good under Brad so YAY! Siren is sooo proud of her little man ;) how many points does he have?
Yeah, we can't call him Carlton anymore!!! He's only been out for 3 ADBA show weekends and he's now at 58pts. We picked up 30pts this weekend.
The black and white shot is classic.
If you can read Earl's mind...it would say LEMME GETTEM GO GO GO LET ME GETTEM CMON GO GO GO GOTTA GETTEM!! :woof: Love that bulldog!!
That's pretty much summed up his attitude in the ring. Thanks for the complement. Oh, and the B&W photo pisses me off. The exposure is way off so I had to make it a B&W.
Handsome boy! :)
Thank you very much.
good job. where was this at....im in socal and while i dont necessarily want to enter my dog in any contests i do want to meet other pit bull owners out there....i just love the breed
The show was out in Fontana. They have a show weekend every year on Thanksgiving weekend. It's the only ADBA show in SoCal.
congrats on your boy placing. and it was good seeing you again..how many points does your dog have already?hopefully he champions out soon...
It's always a pleasure see you and your boy. Earl has 58pts. If I would go to more than two show a year he'd be a little further along. We picked up 30pts at that show. How many points does that good looking boy of yours have?
Does he turn on like that around other dogs all the time or do you have to give him a little nudge sometimes for certain judges who like it?I've always loved these type of pics with the dogs going off
Thank you very much
Looking awesome Doug. Congrats to you and Earl!
Thanks Freddie I appreciate it very much!
Thanks Lisa, he is DA, but really could care less about most dogs except in the ring.

·
Registered
34 Posts
if you dont mind me asking what bloodline is your dog? btw he looks great

1 - 20 of 27 Posts