yea, i'm that guy
2,445 Posts
he seems bigger than 46#s .. i love me some Earl though

·
Premium Member
1,900 Posts
Discussion Starter #13 (Edited)
he seems bigger than 46#s .. i love me some Earl though
I used a digital scale at work. The show photos he's 44Lbs. Or less because I weighted him Thursdar night and he was 44Lbs. The photos from today he's at 46Lbs. I'm assuming because that's what he weighed on Friday when I left work. By the way my wife is 5'-3" and 110Lbs so if he looks big in the show photos that's why.

·
Banned
3,721 Posts
He looks awesome can't wait to see him at 3 years of age :)

·
Premium Member
1,900 Posts
Discussion Starter #16 (Edited)
I love's him and that name I love his name!!!! Who named him Earl? I think that is the cutest name hahaha.
Tara, glad you like Earl. As for who came up with his name I'm not sure. My wife Lori and I were joking around about names and remember Earl and Abner came up and we couldn't stop laughing. I've never been one to over name a dog. I'm the opposite I've always under named my dogs that way if they really do something the name sticks because it doesn't really fit. I do like when people play on words or keep with a theme.

·
Registered
11,428 Posts
Doug I love the name .. It's got the old school ring to it. I mean I named one of mine Bogart LOL ... I think Earl is a great name and Earl has this old man face that's what makes me love it even more because it fit's him. He's gorgeous and I am glad he's with you and your wife! Keep doing good things with him.

·
Premium Member
1,900 Posts
Discussion Starter #18 (Edited)
Doug I love the name .. It's got the old school ring to it. I mean I named one of mine Bogart LOL ... I think Earl is a great name and Earl has this old man face that's what makes me love it even more because it fit's him. He's gorgeous and I am glad he's with you and your wife! Keep doing good things with him.
I LOVE THE NAME EARL!!! And he is an EARL I also like his ped name, but he is an Earl. Lori and I are very thankful that it worked out with Lisa. We love having Earl here at home and we love showing and working him with Leri.

·
my crazy little mutt pack
3,272 Posts
he looka amazing!!! him and poison are best looking dogs out there!!!!

1 - 20 of 24 Posts