Go Pitbull Dog Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Pits Are For Chicks
16,246 Posts
He is looking great! I could be bias tho ;)

·
Pits Are For Chicks
16,246 Posts
Funny thing, there's a beautiful little brindle bitch on here that I feel the same way about.
Where gonna have to get these two together when they hit 2 for a photo shoot :D You taking him outta to the ADBA show this up coming year?

·
Original Prankster
13,928 Posts
OMG look at him now. He looks great :) Such beautiful dogs came from that litter :)

·
Premium Member
1,900 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Where gonna have to get these two together when they hit 2 for a photo shoot :D You taking him outta to the ADBA show this up coming year?
I'm up for the photo shoot, but the showing has never been my thing. If there's a Riverside ADBA show next year then I'll be there, but that's about it for me. Here's the little monster looking a little more puppish this morning with Ivy on the couch in the office.

·
Pits Are For Chicks
16,246 Posts
Great shot! His ears turned out magnificent :D Wheres our Ivy pics? :D

·
Banned
3,721 Posts
He is looking stunning, how is he getting along with Ivy?

·
Premium Member
1,900 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
He's growing so fast! And Leri is an amazing women!
I couldn't agree more. Training with Leri has been great we're also lucky that we're so close to where she trains in Long Beach it's about 15 minutes from our house.

He is looking stunning, how is he getting along with Ivy?
Thanks a lot David!!! They're getting along great for now. They always have to sleep next to each other. How long it will last no one knows.

Great shot! His ears turned out magnificent :D Wheres our Ivy pics? :D
Dr. Jezbera at Riverside Animal Hospital always does a great job. Ivy photos? Come-on Holly she's soooo last year!! :roll:

·
Pits Are For Chicks
16,246 Posts

·
Registered
81 Posts
omgs he is one hell of a gawjuss dog!..:D awesome work!

·
OCD Bullyologist
8,663 Posts
Last pic is bangin, Doug! OMG I am loving his focus, he is totally into it. I love the middle pic of him sitting all regal like. Even his paws are sexy lmao!
Post more soon please! Oh, and uh POISON IVVVVVY? Hmmmm? Need some pics of her too please :)

·
Super Moderator
11,000 Posts
hahaha I love the last one of him trying to peak in your pocket to see if there are more treats :) so cute

1 - 20 of 20 Posts