Go Pitbull Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hello, I am a first-time pitbull/puppy owner.

upon much reading and research from this forum, I found my pup (10 weeks) has early stages of knuckling over. I understand it has to do with the diet, specifically protein. I was feeding him pedigree puppy formula and now has found it is actually terrible for pups.

I was wondering if the "Blue Buffalo Life Protection Formula Natural Adult Dry Dog Food" would be okay to switch over too?

but I do have a vet appointment Monday, but was wondering if I should go ahead and switch or wait for their suggestion.

·
Premium Member
1,273 Posts
Use the recipe posted on the knuckling thread to correct the knuckling. It works and works pretty quickly. The food is Taste of the Wild Pacific Stream. Both of my pups knuckled and everyone whose used the recipe has had success. Good luck.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Use the recipe posted on the knuckling thread to correct the knuckling. It works and works pretty quickly. The food is Taste of the Wild Pacific Stream. Both of my pups knuckled and everyone whose used the recipe has had success. Good luck.

sorry, I just joined the website, which thread are you referring too? -thanks!

·
Premium Member
1,273 Posts
I’m on my phone so I can’t link it easily but it’s a stickie at the top of this section (Health/Nutrition) on the forum. Go into the stickie and read through it. Or use the search function on the forum and search knuckling.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts