Go Pitbull Forums banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,497 Posts
cant believe the difference in showing a bully compared to a bulldog,

i keep them on 1-1/2 -2" collars but showi use a 1" collar,

but mine 'own' their area, i use a 6' lead but keep it at 4'

and they stay at the end of it, when the judge comes by they are flexed, veins bulging,
clear eyes, and looking like a bulldog ready for action.

ralph greenwood,rip, owner ADBA, said a conformation winner, should be able to be set over that 30" wall and see 2hrs.

·
Banned
793 Posts
Well this whole thing is just going to be for fun hes 7 months lol weve come a long way from scratch but I wanna get a feel for it then ill probably head down to vegas and cali

·
Banned
793 Posts
Ha ha damn you! Well looks like itll be fun so well see what happens havent heard much hype about this wvent

·
Banned
793 Posts
Not too bad lol lol we checked out the weight pull and looks like its a gonna be a good fit for him. He did well in the fun shows lol pulled best pup I didnt do the official show bc I didnt feel he was ready lol that bitme in the ass he did really well.

·
OCD Bullyologist
8,663 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Not too bad lol lol we checked out the weight pull and looks like its a gonna be a good fit for him. He did well in the fun shows lol pulled best pup I didnt do the official show bc I didnt feel he was ready lol that bitme in the ass he did really well.
Ugh fun shows..... they're being phased out thank goodness. Glad you had fun

Sent from Petguide.com Free App

·
Banned
793 Posts
I did and I didnt ha ha going into it was very open minded. Got there early setup and crap then around 11 am I started to notice the bullies.... im not sure what to call these things they had. A shit tons of "gotti" that wer fat as shit cherry eyed a couple even passed out do to heat exhaustion. Wtf is up with that. Now there were a few great dogs in the show but no where near what I was hoping for.

·
OCD Bullyologist
8,663 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
I did and I didnt ha ha going into it was very open minded. Got there early setup and crap then around 11 am I started to notice the bullies.... im not sure what to call these things they had. A shit tons of "gotti" that wer fat as shit cherry eyed a couple even passed out do to heat exhaustion. Wtf is up with that. Now there were a few great dogs in the show but no where near what I was hoping for.
That's an AZ show for you. All the good dogs were in Idaho.

Sent from Petguide.com Free App

·
Banned
793 Posts
Yea some of the ma and pop kennels got upset with me bc I packed my shit and went to the wp and set back up lol. Hemi did really well (oh ef you josh lol) tons of compliments on his conditioning (had a springpole set up on the field goal post lol he was hangin around all day. It was fun just different ad people were talking about breeding with me based on his color.... no other questions just whats my stud fee.... lol jesus

·
Banned
5,496 Posts
Yea some of the ma and pop kennels got upset with me bc I packed my shit and went to the wp and set back up lol. Hemi did really well (oh ef you josh lol) tons of compliments on his conditioning (had a springpole set up on the field goal post lol he was hangin around all day. It was fun just different ad people were talking about breeding with me based on his color.... no other questions just whats my stud fee.... lol jesus
Yeah sounds about right. I don't even answer those questions or talk about pups. If I know you're interested and I think I'd do business with you I'll contact you lol.

I have never doubted his abilities. I'm pretty sure I've been ur biggest supporter since the get. I'm glad it's all working out and you're happy with him brother.

·
Banned
793 Posts
Ha ha ya man but in all honesty im glad I went man I found out that if I wanna to head in the right direction ill have to do a lot more traveling. There were a few people qhose numbers I got for some wp events and with actual health testing and peds plus they travel all over lol they seemed like good people so im hoping to hang around them a bit more and absorb what I can.
you sure have lol and yea didnt really talk to many people very long pretty simple to weed out the idiots.... man is he a red nose?...... (nope hes a red/ blue nose cant you see?) Lol that was more towards the time I left lol. Some idiots man..... smh

1 - 20 of 22 Posts