Go Pitbull Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Super Moderator
4,575 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We went to a Water Dogs event at Lori Wilson Park in Cocoa Beach yesterday. I didn't get any pictures of the event itself because we started drinking right after we left the sand and went to watch the dock dogs. LOL!
So here's some pics of Ecko. Dixie is the EB that I fostered for a couple of weeks before a couple of my really good friends adopted her. That's Cnadace and Jerry in the pics with them. They're Dixie's owners.

No paparazzi!!

It's almost like he knows his pic is being taken. Jerk Face.

Finally a good one.

They get along so well.

Candace throwing looks at the lady with the foo foo dog who kept comming near us.

Everyone not cooperating.

"He's so skinny" Something I heard all day from everyone but my friends.

The water was a bit chilly. You can see it on Ecko's face.

Foo foo dog is comming again, everyone reel in your dog.

Ecko and Dixie have similar reactions to unknown dogs. Eat first sniff butts later. Oddly enough they get along great together, and have other dogs they play well with.

We had a great day, I enjoyed beer time with my friends and Ecko enjoyed all the attention he got from the people. Our bartender adopted one of the dogs the the shelter had at the event and took him home that day. Just a great day all around.

Thanks for looking.

·
silent memeber
569 Posts

·
Banned
5,496 Posts
Looks like it was a good time. I hate when the fools bring their grimlins around and insist on making sure u see them and to come near you.... if I wanted to be around ur dog I wouldve ran up and punted it... lol

·
Super Moderator
4,575 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
There were a lot of instances where I had to test the durability of my Custom K9 Gear collar but yoking Ecko up so he wouldn't eat some idiot's yapper. And yes Josh, I'd just as soon kick it then feed it if it's under 30 lbs. LOL!
Thanks ladies it was a good time. He's not a swimmer, but he likes running through the water and then shaking so I get wet too. Jerk. LOL!

·
Super Moderator
11,000 Posts
YAY for beach! Cold water, yeah right! What was it 70? lmao Love the ecko pics and your foster sure was cute! So cool you get to see her. People are so rude, why you talking bout someones dog like that. Would they at least come at you? or you just overheard them?

·
Super Moderator
4,575 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
YAY for beach! Cold water, yeah right! What was it 70? lmao Love the ecko pics and your foster sure was cute! So cool you get to see her. People are so rude, why you talking bout someones dog like that. Would they at least come at you? or you just overheard them?
Usually while they were crouched down petting him. I'd get the 20 questions, what's his name, does he exercise a lot? Why is he so skinny? My friends didn't ask anything, but everytime I had to yoke Ecko up I'd say, THIS is why I keep him so light. Lawd help me if he weighed more then 45-50 lbs. I'd be in a back brace. LOL!
I got him down to a nice 45.9 lbs, and he doesn't blow out pads and feet as often on our long walks because of it.

·
Super Moderator
11,000 Posts
Usually while they were crouched down petting him. I'd get the 20 questions, what's his name, does he exercise a lot? Why is he so skinny? My friends didn't ask anything, but everytime I had to yoke Ecko up I'd say, THIS is why I keep him so light. Lawd help me if he weighed more then 45-50 lbs. I'd be in a back brace. LOL!
I got him down to a nice 45.9 lbs, and he doesn't blow out pads and feet as often on our long walks because of it.
right on! Why I have a hard time with Mel when idiots have their pups off leash raising hell.

·
Registered
399 Posts
Cute Puppehs

·
Work them Pet Bulls!
3,940 Posts
Nice pics Shanna! Love me some Ecko!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts