Go Pitbull Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Super Moderator
4,587 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hit up a beach in Daytona. It was a leash beach. I packed his new Nizmo collar for security especially since he's a pulling beast.

He moves around a lot.

The ride home...

·
Super Moderator
4,587 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
In Tampa his cousin the Black Lab Gus still had his neuter stitches so we couldn't beach it, but they rough housed all weekend long.

My cousin loves his big baby. LOL! We were at Ecko's favorite bar for my cousin Darin's birthday.

Some chillin' outside pics with his new Nizmo collar...

A "special" pic...

·
The Yard Of Many Colors
3,420 Posts
I luv his face!! That color looks good on him!! Great pics girl!

·
Super Moderator
4,587 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thank you. I couln't be happier with this collar. I of course am an addict and will probably eventually buy every shade of blue Trevor can find. LOL!

·
Registered
42 Posts
Whats the name of that collar and its Nizmos right? That would be perfect for my guy I always get him blue collars b.c of his name. But no collar is good enough and I want to not use the harness all the time

·
APBT!
9,589 Posts
cobalt said:
Whats the name of that collar and its Nizmos right? That would be perfect for my guy I always get him blue collars b.c of his name. But no collar is good enough and I want to not use the harness all the time
If you're interested in one of the collars, go to the main page (the home page on this site) and scroll down to the bottom and click on Vendors Section, he's got a few threads in there where he lists his contact info and you can go to his site and look through his available items. He's pretty easy to work with, and it's an enjoyable experience.

·
Registered
42 Posts
THANKS! Just posted on his thread about the new padded collars. Seems like he will work with you according to your needs, color, and whatever your little heart may desire.

·
Work them Pet Bulls!
3,940 Posts
Great pics Shanna!! He looks great to :)

·
Super Moderator
4,587 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Thanks everyone.
Cobalt. That color is just blue. He makes a great pacific blue on black as well that looks fantastic on blue dogs too. I have one. LOL!
I've tried other companies, but Nizmo's is the only one that meets my standards. :)

Hittin' the beach again next weekend if anyone is interested in a quick trip to FL to join us. LOL!

·
Registered
42 Posts
Thanks everyone.
Cobalt. That color is just blue. He makes a great pacific blue on black as well that looks fantastic on blue dogs too. I have one. LOL!
I've tried other companies, but Nizmo's is the only one that meets my standards. :)

Hittin' the beach again next weekend if anyone is interested in a quick trip to FL to join us. LOL!
Wish I could go to the beach. I only live 10 minutes from the beach but in Jersey. Soon enough, soon enough. Yea im having a tough time deciding between the all blue or the pacific blue & black tough choice

1 - 12 of 12 Posts