Go Pitbull Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
106 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So yesterday I went to check out this I HATE PITBULLS!!!!!!!!!!! fan page on facebook. It was actually quite entertaining. Amongst myself there were others there flooding the page with l♥ve.

So then I thought, why not make a group (( I don't care if there already one lol lets make a better one)) in memory of Emely Jean (( creator of I HATE PITBULLS!!!!! ))
: about RE educating & educating people on the REAL APBT

Come Like my page & help me educate people ^_^ ♥

https://www.facebook.com/pages/The-...rrier/219463784753418?sk=page_getting_started

·
yea, i'm that guy
2,445 Posts
why not put a REAL American Pit Bull Terrier as the group pic then?

·
Bitch Noone Wanted
8,939 Posts
ooo Clint look at ya new siggy, very nice bro :D And DaCai, a friend has already started a page about something to that effect, lol. But I will join :D

·
Registered
106 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Oh.. is that not... google has failed me. Can you post one that I could use?

That's good :) I've assumed there are many, this one is just for a special someone ^_^ thank you for joining it as well

·
yea, i'm that guy
2,445 Posts
yea.. that one looks more AmBully / Amstaff to me

Reactions: redog

·
Registered
106 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Yaa I can see it now, still pretty though. I tried using a picture of Petey from Little Rascals but its too small :(

·
Original Prankster
13,927 Posts
Yea I was saying my peace on there last night, freaking girl is a moron! You can use a pic of Dosia if you want :) I'll go like right now :)

·
Silver VIP Member
1,069 Posts
I was alllll over her last night! :)
We had her going in circles so fast, she couldn't keep her family deaths straight. It was great.
Feel free to use any of Keira's pics... and I have a few icon type pics I'm going to post to the group wall.

·
Registered
231 Posts
i said a few things to her yesterday...
then kicked her a few times while she was down this morning ahaha.
i love when there's a stupid hate profile on facebook over pit bulls because all of the GP people come together and let them know whats up:thumbsup:
i Liked the paged :)

·
Registered
106 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Thank you kg420 & MamaTank ^_^ I will be sure to use pictures for the group. Show off your beautiful dogs :D

Hahaha yes, we had her going pretty good ! She's blocked me in less than 24hrs ^_^

& yes it's very nice to see everyone come together, for such a good... cause lol

·
Registered
231 Posts
Thank you kg420 & MamaTank ^_^ I will be sure to use pictures for the group. Show off your beautiful dogs :D

Hahaha yes, we had her going pretty good ! She's blocked me in less than 24hrs ^_^

& yes it's very nice to see everyone come together, for such a good... cause lol
you can use my pup too if you want hehe :D

1 - 13 of 13 Posts