Go Pitbull Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
The M.F. Problem
4,878 Posts
Yeah, I hope yours is better than mine WAS too! The clip fell off on a walk and my girl got into a fight do to the malfunction. I have a variety of leashes and fancy leads and I gotta say, I have two that I bought from WalMart for $2 a piece and they look brandnew still, I've had them for four years. Strong chain and canvas! As for walks throught the park we use those inexpensive TopPaw leash and harnesses and they have outlasted alot of our stuff.

·
Premium Member
4,321 Posts
I think the quality definitely depends on the manufacturing of it.

From Ella's lead site the quality looks exceptional and I haven't heard of anyone having issues on the other site where her leads are very very popular.

She has a cool video on her site about the strength and how she tested them.

Hey Judy I tried to PM you but your box was full and not taking any more

·
Registered
3,534 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Patch-O-Pits said:
I think the quality definitely depends on the manufacturing of it.

From Ella's lead site the quality looks exceptional and I haven't heard of anyone having issues on the other site where her leads are very very popular.

She has a cool video on her site about the strength and how she tested them.

Hey Judy I tried to PM you but your box was full and not taking any more
Sorry..thanks!

·
Dare to dance the tide
12,401 Posts
Sydney said:
I need a good short "traffic" type lead...any ideas on a cost effective solution?
I bought one of those leashes you use with your seat-belt in the car it is perfect for having a sort leash plus it is super strong has to be it is suppose to hold you dog in place in a crash. I bought mine at the vets but I'm sure they must have them no line.

Hey Judy that is a cool leash I hope though that the quick link doesn't give you any trouble. Give Buster a hug for me I need new pictures of that guy.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts