Go Pitbull Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
348 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
The people that I do weigth pull lessons with made it. It took a lot longer than they told me it was going to take but I'm happy with the results.

·
Medal polisher for kg420
3,056 Posts
oh, thats a good looking harness. how much was it?

·
Registered
1,516 Posts
aww look at him he is so dang cute, the harness looks good on him. How much as he already pulled?

·
K9 Pshrynk & Conciliare~
6,363 Posts
I thought I was gonna see a blue and lime green, or hot pink harness, lol, thats simply BADA*%!!

·
Registered
348 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
aww look at him he is so dang cute, the harness looks good on him. How much as he already pulled?
He takes lessons once a week and usually at the end is pulling about 200 pounds. Now that he has his own harness we will be doing drag work. We started doing that today. I just have him pulling about 5 pounds for about a mile. I did have him at one weight pull last month and at that he pulled 460 pounds. I think with the drag work I can get him into better condition for the next pull.

·
Registered
1,516 Posts
I forgot how old he is I always used doughnut tires with no rims they work pretty good. Im about to get a drag weight sled there good. You have to pics of him pulling in his new harness! :D

·
Pits Are For Chicks
16,246 Posts
And it looks great!!!!!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts