Go Pitbull Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
536 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I recently changed my settings so that I get email notifications when someone else replies to a thread I have posted/replied to. I'm definitely getting my notifications, but I keep getting several repeats of the same reply, and even get notifications of my own replies. For example, if I reply to a thread, I get an email notifying me if someone else replies after it, and once I read the reply on GP, if anyone else posts more replies, I will get my own reply, the one after me, and whichever ones are after that in an email. If I delete them from my email, they come back a couple hours later. Is this a glitch, or is that just how it is? I like getting the notifications that someone has replied, but don't want them clogging up my inbox that much...

·
OCD Bullyologist
8,663 Posts
I recently changed my settings so that I get email notifications when someone else replies to a thread I have posted/replied to. I'm definitely getting my notifications, but I keep getting several repeats of the same reply, and even get notifications of my own replies. For example, if I reply to a thread, I get an email notifying me if someone else replies after it, and once I read the reply on GP, if anyone else posts more replies, I will get my own reply, the one after me, and whichever ones are after that in an email. If I delete them from my email, they come back a couple hours later. Is this a glitch, or is that just how it is? I like getting the notifications that someone has replied, but don't want them clogging up my inbox that much...
lol Open a Gmail account.... I havent had to delete anything in 6 years and I use Outlook so all my GP Notifications go directly to their own folder so I can easily delete them. Thats weird that you get your replies though. I have mine set to instant email notification but I only get people's replies and a link to that post in each email.

·
Registered
536 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I have mine set to instant notification too. I'm not worried about the amount of space they are taking up, I'm pretty sure my hotmail is unlimited. It's just tedious and kinda annoying to have to go through all of them twice over and see which ones are actually new ones. :rolleyes:

1 - 3 of 3 Posts