Go Pitbull Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,377 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I know there was an issue a while ago with this but it seems as others are still able to embed Youtube vids in posts as opposed to links. Am I doing it wrong? If someone could run through the correct procedure, I'd appreciate it. Thanks guys.

·
Registered
536 Posts
Whenever I post videos, I just copy the link from the address bar and paste it. When I try to "preview" it, it only shows a blue link, but when I post it, it will show up as a video. Hope that might help a little... :)

·
Premium Member
2,377 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I shall try this way.

·
Premium Member
2,377 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Nope, still no good.:mad:

·
APBT!
9,594 Posts
Aus.. it's never worked for me, lol. I always just get the blue link, no matter if I use the link in the address bar or the link that pops up when you click share. I've tried embedding and it's just a string of code that never works lol. Best of luck and hope we can get the kinks worked out soon.

·
Premium Member
9,147 Posts
i always just copy the address bar , works for me.

·
Premium Member
2,377 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Yeah it used to work for me using the "share" button on the Youtube page but now it gives me the blue link. Oh well, I'll survive. Thanks guys :).

·
Premium Member
2,377 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Yeah, I've tried pretty much every way of doing it now and I either get a line of code or the blue link. :confused:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.