Go Pitbull Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
854 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
First off, the vet wont see my mom unless she has $300 up front. Which she doesn't & neither do I. :| I have about half that and she doesn't have any in savings due to moving....

So, Reese started vomiting this morning & she said her gums have turned a pale pale pink, and kinda cold inside her mouth. She doesn't stay outside, she goes out to potty and play for about 10-15 mins and goes inside Mom said her tie out is in the shade as well. Mom said she checked her for bug bites and what not, nothing found. And I told her I don't think its heat stroke cause she'd is still moving around. Mom said it seems like shes gettin' weak-ish? she isn't acting completely normal.

Please help. Suggestions!
Atleast till Friday when I get paid!

:( I don't know what else I can do.

·
Rather be hunting/fishing
401 Posts
300 upfront seems kinda rough, any other vets in your area? Or call your local AC or rescues and see if anyone can help you out and let you guys make payments?

I mean I would be ok with 300 after the vet seen the dog, but upfront is kinda harsh.

Hope your dog gets better.

·
Premium Member
9,147 Posts
I would call around other vets see if they can help , pale gums and lethargic means get to the vet now, sorry but there is no Cure we can give you to get through especially without seeing the dog. Keep her hydrated , syringe fluids in her mouth { no needle just syringe} if needed. use water, chicken broth , pedyalite. But really she needs a vet NOW. try calling the shelters or rescues , maybe they can help you out. No other family who can lend you some money or help you out?

1 - 3 of 3 Posts