Go Pitbull Forums banner

1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Premium Member
692 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Any GP'ers out there keep these guys as pets? They seem pretty cool, not too hard to care for from what I'm reading about 'em anyway. Gotta love something that can claw, pinch & or sting ya.... :roll:

·
Bitch Noone Wanted
8,939 Posts
OMG snakes, scorpions, I told you no way Davo :p hahahaha *shivers*

·
Premium Member
692 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Come on, you two are such a couple of girls..... :roll:

·
Registered
6,167 Posts
you already got me scared while outside looking for snakes.I hate them things.I don't think I could do well with scorpions either.Actually I think you're into all the creatures I hate.Don't you have a spider too......

·
Premium Member
692 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Ya, a couple spiders....they are just so nice and cute and fuzzy....just wanna give 'em a little Tye girl hug...... :hug:

ha ha ha

·
Bitch Noone Wanted
8,939 Posts
lmaooo Davo you're a freak is why I lubs ya and NOOOOOO you are not allowed to hug me period holding any of those things and I am NOT a girly girl by any means :p

·
Premium Member
692 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Come on Tye Tye, just give me a little kiss and...... :hug:

·
Bitch Noone Wanted
8,939 Posts
OMG I KNEW I shouldn't have reopened this thread, oooo Davo gonna hurt you, *shivers* again, sooooooo not touching that thing

·
Registered
6,167 Posts
you SUCK Dave!I literally started shivering and shaking over here when I saw that.Spiders are my number 1 NOOOOO!Even just walking through a spider web outside I start freaking out making sure there's none on me.

·
Bitch Noone Wanted
8,939 Posts
Davo you are just wrong, wrong for that, Lisa I'm right there with ya girl, ugh * shivered again* ang again :p

·
Premium Member
692 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
ha ha ha.....well, maybe it wasn't a spider on her, just a dust bunny or something....sorry, my bad. :hammer:

·
Bitch Noone Wanted
8,939 Posts
hahahha dust bunny, yeah right, I'm gonna be walking around all day thinking bout that picture above, you just wrong Davo :p hahaha

·
K9 Pshrynk & Conciliare~
6,363 Posts
Go kick it in the wichita mtns of Oklahoma or the border moutains of NewMexico/Texas end of the Rockies.. spend a week camping either in a tent, cabin, or bungalow... Then handling one of those emperor scorpions will be CAKE!!! Next to the yellow scorpion in africa the variety in OK/TX are the most venomous :) from birth til 7 I was around these critters and rattlesnakes too; my great grandma taught me how to catch both when I was 5! I was a critter hunting fool by the time I was 8... Made my own petting zoos out of snakes, lizards, spiders, scorpions,frogs,fish, turtles,horny toads/horned lizards, tarantula wasps, tarantulas, centipedes, rats, mice, rabbits.. LOL you name it I caught it and bred it to another one.. LOL I also did critter combat what they call bug wars on TV.. I had kingsnake that killed several rattlesnakes, copperheads, and a water moccassin(cottonmouth) or two; let him go in the house when baby rats started escaping.. The kingsnake left my house that next summer I was carrying plants out for my mom and a 5ft speckled kingsnake fell out of the rubber tree, and found a space and slid under the house. I love kingsnakes, and scorpions.. We had a centipede that killed several tarantulas .. We had a scorpion that was killed by a tarantula then matched to a centipede and it didn't fair well so we tried other monster killers that had dead birds and mice around the tree and cliffside of quarry.. We founda yellow scorpion that had a stinger that was like whiskey amber .. ewwweeee.. he killed everything.. we set up fish tank with divider and after 2wks we lift the divider :D the tarantula wasp and the scorpion were the only things that could kill the centipede... SO..

I think it would be cool if you got an emperor scorpion because they are harmless to humans; if they hit you it will be sore but thats it.. When I was a kid in Oklahoma they had rattlesnakes for sell as pets; :) I miss back when... ... if you want real cool entertainment then do bug wars and catch them from the wild.. T.wasp(deadly assassins) and scorpions(smart wrestlers) are supreme .. centipedes too (straight ruthless killers)

You probably dont want to do a bug war with something youve paid for.

·
Original Prankster
13,928 Posts
YES!!!!!!!! I love them. When I finished my apprenticeship at the tattoo shop, my friend who was teaching me, bought me one as a sort of graduation present. Her name was Sister Sweet Bone. She was awesome. Very kick back, she never pinched or swung at me at all. She was actually pregnant when he bought her and she had babies a few weeks later. It was so cool. They are born clear and she carries them on her back. It was way cool to watch her tear stuff apart and then hand it back to the babies. When they get color they climb down and start running around, it's awesome :)

·
Bitch Noone Wanted
8,939 Posts
OMG Davo, no way again, just can't do it, lol

Stan I knew you were crazy but OMG at the bug wars, and you forget that is the part of country I am from, grew up in TX, NM and OK for most of my childhood, so I know ALLLLLLL about them suckers :p

1 - 20 of 37 Posts