Go Pitbull Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
APBT!
9,592 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Well, the time has come for my beautiful baby girl to go back to Georgia to her dad until next summer. He'll be here tomorrow evening to pick her up. So, we spent the day at the park, ate pizza and had a photo shoot. I've only edited a few, and here they are.

Here's Trinity and myself

Chenoa and myself

Trinity, myself and Chenoa

Another of Chenoa and me

Fun shot of us!

Us on the bridge by the creek at Fred Miller Park

Three Stooges on the swing

One of my favorites from today

Chenoa took this picture of me! I think she did pretty good for a 9 yr old!

Me and my shadow!

Another nice shot

One of the first shots of the day

Chenoa and myself again

Another shot with less head-tilt lol

Random shot of me, for those of you who didn't know what I look like lol

Self portrait! I think I did pretty good, if I do say so myself.

Thank you for looking!

·
Premium Member
11,000 Posts
looking good! I love self portraits! lol I have like a whole facebook album of them, starting when I was 13 and you could not really tell if you were getting it since it was actual film, lol. Hope the year goes by fast for you!! Do you get to see her during vacations and holiday's?

·
Diggin' Deep
5,194 Posts
Aaaaak! A whole year?! I couldn't do it! You are a tough momma! :) love all the pictures, very beautiful girls you have. Looks like you had a nice time together.

·
The Yard Of Many Colors
3,420 Posts
im gonna miss her :( great pics ma but this sux!!! BTW everyone shae handles a grown hyper dog better than any 9 year old ive ever saw ;) shes a future dog woman for sure!

Reactions: ThaLadyPit

·
APBT!
9,592 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
looking good! I love self portraits! lol I have like a whole facebook album of them, starting when I was 13 and you could not really tell if you were getting it since it was actual film, lol. Hope the year goes by fast for you!! Do you get to see her during vacations and holiday's?
No, since her and her sister came up here short notice while her dad was deployed over the Christmas holiday, he'll be keeping them till the summer time. I've always hated being in front of a camera, but I knew I had to do this for her so she could have some good memories of being here. She's depressed about going back.

Aaaaak! A whole year?! I couldn't do it! You are a tough momma! :) love all the pictures, very beautiful girls you have. Looks like you had a nice time together.
Thanks Nadia! I have another daughter, who's already back in Georgia. She went home a month ago because she missed her daddy (he came back before school let out for the summer). Trinity, the baby, is from a different relationship, so she gets to stay. Divorce and joint custody are what makes me tough.

Aww beautiful family :)

Sent from my iPad using PG Free
Thank you. The compliments are appreciated.

im gonna miss her :( great pics ma but this sux!!! BTW everyone shae handles a grown hyper dog better than any 9 year old ive ever saw ;) shes a future dog woman for sure!
I know Jessie. I'm gonna miss my baby. She keeps telling me she don't wanna go, and I keep having to explain to her that I have no choice. She don't like that answer! I'm sure she'll be thrilled to know your thoughts on her dog handling skills! I feel like I've taught her well.

Awww, sorry girl :( The pictures are gorgeous though! :)
Thanks Mama! I just noticed one of the portraits of us has a purple tint to it (on our faces)... it didn't come out that well so I'll have to pull that one and see if I can fix it lol.

Thank you everyone for your compliments on me and my babies. Shae wants to join GP but the only person she knows is Jessie, lol. She said she wants an account on here so she can keep in touch with me and Jessie. I told her it was up to her daddy.

·
APBT!
9,592 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Okay, I pulled that purple one down and put up a different one. And, here's another shot, just for good measure!

·
Super Moderator
4,616 Posts
Oh B. I'm sorry you have to deal with the nonsense of divorce and seperation.
Your family is absolutely stunning. The cuteness level of the little one is off the charts.

·
APBT!
9,592 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Oh B. I'm sorry you have to deal with the nonsense of divorce and seperation.
Your family is absolutely stunning. The cuteness level of the little one is off the charts.
It's okay Shanna. We've been divorced since 2007, so I've adjusted to it. The part that sucks is what it does to the kids. Especially Trinity, since she's gotten so attached to Shae, saying Shae is her best friend. I know she'll cry when Shae leaves this evening. Ugh... such is life.

Thank you for your compliments on Trinity, too. We were going for the All Natural look yesterday, and I think we pulled it off well.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts