Go Pitbull Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,061 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everyone, just some pictures of my pups enjoying there last days of summer's weather because pretty soon it wil be cold an not much pictures are gonna happen outside Well maybe some becuase i definely want to see calis reaction to snow, as it will be her first winter here :) enjoy the pics

She thinks shes underdog

my happy gurl patroling her yard

playing with me. I love her eyes

showing off her body, is she skinny or just right? I dont work her but she excercises her self

trying to reach her toy

Tired pup is a happy pup :)

she went into the garden 2x, and to get her back out all i had to do was show her the hose and her she comes

enjoying the water before it gets cold and she wont be playing with water anymore

not sure what they are looking at, but it sure looks interesting to them

eww, dont follow me ankle bitter( makes face at roxy)

ok so when its bears time to be outside, i put cali in my room and yes she made that hole in my screen, anyway she always looks out the window to see what i am doing with bear, an gets very jelous

i was playin with bear and you can tell she looks mad an wants to be out with us

of coruse she smiles for the camera my baby gurl

Ok, now its bears turn

sees a dog or person and has to look

bunny hop

ready for lift off

LOL i love the look on his face

Yes he sits on chairs just like we do :) when we have guest over its funny, because we all go outside to sit on chairs, an so dose he

relaxing

Thanks for looking

·
Silver VIP Member
1,069 Posts
:love:BEAR!:love:
He's so adorable!

And Miss Cali is getting so big! I swear, every time you post with her she's bigger! :D
Her markings are so unique, I love it!

GREAT pics!

·
Registered
6,167 Posts
Great pics!You have some good looking dogs!And Cali definitely does not look too skinny to me,she looks just right.Thanks for sharing these!

·
Original Prankster
13,928 Posts
LOLL Bear cracks me up, Dosia sits in chairs like that too ;)

·
Premium Member
1,061 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
:love:BEAR!:love:
He's so adorable!

And Miss Cali is getting so big! I swear, every time you post with her she's bigger! :D
Her markings are so unique, I love it!

GREAT pics!
Thanks :D i think cali has stoped growing for some reason LOL at least to me, or maybe because i see her to often either way she will sprout like a weed again,

Great pics!You have some good looking dogs!And Cali definitely does not look too skinny to me,she looks just right.Thanks for sharing these!
Thanks, i though she looked right to me, but its good to know shes not skinny :)

I love the heart marking! Great pictures!
Thank you :D i never had a dog with unique markings, esp one with a heart on her side

·
Premium Member
1,061 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
LOLL Bear cracks me up, Dosia sits in chairs like that too ;)
LOL they think they are humans :rofl: bear loves to join me, i will sit on a chair an next thing you know here comes bear gettin up on one too :)

1 - 11 of 11 Posts