Go Pitbull Forums banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
End-F0rum-Communism
717 Posts
This is my female pup 'envy' i picked her up yesterday. Shes a little rocket, and she is super active. She will be going in for a short crop this friday/monday. My girlfriend really likes her, and it looks like she has eye liner lol. She has some tri-color too, her tail and but have some black. :)

Pedigree consist of Paco, Bingo, Pirahna, Blue of ruckus, and Shortshot.

mom

dad:

·
Registered
6,167 Posts
That's what I was thinking too but I'm not to sure on what all of the bully standards are with the different classes.lol
I think she's gonna be a looker!

·
my crazy little mutt pack
3,272 Posts
Cute pup, she gonna look great with a nice crop

·
Premium Member
740 Posts
bullies need racks too?

shes cute, her face seems really soft, especially that first pic...love the eyes too

·
Gotta Love Them Red Dogs!
487 Posts
She is beautiful!

Wow,what a gorgeous and thick girl! :)

·
Premium Member
9,147 Posts
I like her miguel , very pretty and awesome price. When she is closer to a year you can measure her that will tellyou if you have a pocket or not as its based on height alone.

·
Banned
3,357 Posts
uuuuuuuuuuuuh. Please to be deleting the animal mating I do not need kthanksbai.

ps: She sure is a cute though. Though....I think there is something wrong with mama dog's eye.

·
The Yard Of Many Colors
3,420 Posts
I like her miguel , very pretty and awesome price. When she is closer to a year you can measure her that will tellyou if you have a pocket or not as its based on height alone.
ok so i always thought "pocket" was just a slang term... i thought that was a selling approach. correct me if im wrong i mean im definately not a bully person.. just curious :D

oh and yes i think her eye is infected too :(

·
End-F0rum-Communism
717 Posts
Discussion Starter #15 (Edited)
ok so i always thought "pocket" was just a slang term... i thought that was a selling approach. correct me if im wrong i mean im definately not a bully person.. just curious :D

You talking about the mom, right?

I told the guy the same thing.

·
Premium Member
9,147 Posts

the Pockets are a class , for females it is 16" at the withers or smaller the males are 17" at the withers or smaller.

·
The Yard Of Many Colors
3,420 Posts
the Pockets are a class , for females it is 16" at the withers or smaller the males are 17" at the withers or smaller.
ok.. thanks.. i always thought a "pocket pit" was just a byb term.. not ever dealt with bullies so i wasnt sure :D

1 - 20 of 32 Posts