Go Pitbull Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Enzo is doing great! Getting alot more protective and loves tug of war! His energy levels are insane! But he stands 20.5 inches at the shoulder and is 63 pounds. As of yesterday. My little guy isn’t so little anymore lol. Enzo has almost perfected his heel. And other basic commands . Started a few tricks for him to it has been very cold here In Illinois lately so we’ve been doing alot of indoor stimulation. If anyone has any ideas or anything to help with that.

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
5,479 Posts
Great pictures of Enzo Evan. Love that harness. where did you get it from? No, your little guy is NOT so little anymore. They grow way too quick. I hear ya on the cold weather in Illinois recently. Where are you at in Illinois?
Thanks for taking the time to share the pictures with us. It is fun to see them mature.

Joe

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Great pictures of Enzo Evan. Love that harness. where did you get it from? No, your little guy is NOT so little anymore. They grow way too quick. I hear ya on the cold weather in Illinois recently. Where are you at in Illinois?
Thanks for taking the time to share the pictures with us. It is fun to see them mature.

Joe
Thank you! And actually I got it at petco Lol. And yes they do😞 but iam located in Rockford! I usually go to park been to cold

1 - 5 of 5 Posts