Go Pitbull Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
9,147 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
those were the orders given and received by this city worker at the memphis animal shelter.

absolutely SICK.

·
yea, i'm that guy
2,445 Posts
its like saying... lets kill all african-americans because they're the only ones who commit crimes... ridiculous!

·
Premium Member
9,147 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I dont get how they are even open. this is Absurd.

ANYONE who donates to places like this needs to have there heads examined.

·
Registered
2,146 Posts
stupid people run this country...I am in tears....but not surprised at all.

·
Premium Member
11,010 Posts
i was just going to post this Angel. SO horrible. makes me so mad. I am sure its sensationalized a tad, I mean CAN a puppy look THAT starved after 16 days? But it really hits home. I don't even want to think they would keep doing it. Idiots who still continued to abuse after cameras were installed. ugh ignorance at its finest for sure.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Well, I used to work in an animal shelter and I left that job in a hurry because of the horrors. But, I did manage to save at least one dog while I was there. But, I have to say that there is absolutely no possible way that puppy will look that bad in just 16 days. It takes A LOT longer time than that to starve a dog to that extent. But, I will be writing a letter to the mayor of Memphis and expressing my concern and will be letting him know that I'm posting this video and story on fb for all to see.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts