Go Pitbull Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Are there any events going on in Indiana or surrounding area? I can't seem to find anything, might not be searching in the right area either...

·
h2o APBTs
842 Posts
What sort of events? And what registry? :) UKC has a few coming up in the next few months. And if you're near Indianapolis like I am, UKC Premier is 3.5 hours away (this June), and totally worth the drive. Just go to UKC events, and check month to month. A lot of the events in Illinois are up by chicago, so about a 4 hour drive or less! (from Indianapolis) As far as ADBA, I'm registering one of my dogs with them, and I'm not 100% on where to check for their WP and Conf events.

·
Registered
776 Posts
What sort of events? And what registry? :) UKC has a few coming up in the next few months. And if you're near Indianapolis like I am, UKC Premier is 3.5 hours away (this June), and totally worth the drive. Just go to UKC events, and check month to month. A lot of the events in Illinois are up by chicago, so about a 4 hour drive or less! (from Indianapolis) As far as ADBA, I'm registering one of my dogs with them, and I'm not 100% on where to check for their WP and Conf events.
oh yeah .. im gonna make the long treck to the premier ... such a long way to go:rofl:

1 - 3 of 3 Posts