Go Pitbull Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts
3,968 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
so have you ever had a perfect dream and it seemed so real and you actually thought it was real...until you wake up? well it happened to me just last night i can usually tell when i am dreaming i dunno its wierd but 98% of the time while i am dreaming i am very much aware it is just a dream well last night i was about the happiest person alive until i woke up i had my dream wrenched from me!! really though i dreamnt about my real life long time dream of mine just a damb tease!!! i had a dream that i finally saved up enough money to get my dream car no it is not a car that doesnt come out until a few years from now or a car that is new in the least bit...actually my dream car is from the past which would be a 1967 chevy camaro rs/ss candy black paint with green trim. i was so freaken happy and i felt like nothing could ever bring me down from this high of owning this car i even got to drive it in my dream!! it was the best thing that could happen to me then i woke up and i was feeling a bit depressed. ugh! why does reality have to rain on my parade!!??:rain:

any way any of you guys ever had something so good instaintly taken from you the moment you woke up? if so please share zo i wont feel so lonely and let down. lol.

·
Registered
795 Posts
My boyfriend had a dream last night that his sister bought him a harley (he wants one real bad) but he was mad in his dream because he didnt have his motorcycle endorsment so he couldnt ride it lol....

Me and my boyfriend are trying to get pregnant and I remember one night having a dream about us having a baby and it was so real and everything....when I woke up I ended up crying I was so pissed....

·
Registered
147 Posts
my partners got a 68 convertable camero rs 4 sale $6500 georgouse nds a new soft top tho but the 67-69 models r my fav 2

·
Registered
2,957 Posts
Yes its happen :( then you try to go back to sleep and pick back up where the dream left off...never works either

3,968 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
my partners got a 68 convertable camero rs 4 sale $6500 georgouse nds a new soft top tho but the 67-69 models r my fav 2
got ne pics??

·
Premium Member
670 Posts
I have a 70 1/2 SS for sale. Just got the the engine powder coated. She runs low 9's in the quarter.

·
Registered
795 Posts
My dream car is a 1969 Chevelle SS, their so sexy!

·
Registered
1,449 Posts
yeppers...i'm afraid that happens to the best of us. sucks even more when it's in front of your face and then taken away...been there too..

1 - 9 of 9 Posts