Go Pitbull Forums banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Premium Member
9,147 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
LOL I know sounds ridiculous , but crush tore a nail off a few weeks back { actually over a month ago but it took a couple weeks to fall off} we have taken him to the vet on have him on antibiotics for pain pretty much and he gave us bitter apple cause he keeps licking it { BTW tastes awefull lol}. He said it looks to be alive still although with him chewing it and biting it got alot smaller and started to turn black hopefully we caught it in time and it will grow back. HOWEVER I was on craigslist the other day and there was an ad for a gel nail for a med/large breed lol I have never heard of this was wondering if anyone here had? is it maybe just for show dogs while in the ring? would that be allowed ? does it do anything positive would it protect the nail base from being exposed and damaged more in the case here with crush? I would think it would make it worse I know how my nails look when i take the gels off lol , just looking for feedback from someone who has used these before or knows anything about them , tried google and didnt come up with much lol.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts