Go Pitbull Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
269 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This girl is what I think is a lab mix. She's around a year old and was dropped off just an hour ago by my friend whom rescued her from a lake where she was thrown from a truck. Needless to say I'm in love with her, she's good with dogs, kids and well everyone.

I may keep her, but that's up in there right now. I'm going to foster her for the night and we'll see tomorrow if I take her to AC or not.

Sensitive content, not recommended for those under 18 Show Content

·
The Yard Of Many Colors
3,420 Posts
awww... shes cute... good luck!

·
Dare to dance the tide
12,401 Posts
Gosh darn it I hate people I just hate them. How in the world can anyone with half a heart just dump a dog or any animal for that fact. I am so glad that you have her. I hope that everything will work and if you can not keep her atleast maybe you can help find her a forever home.

·
Work them Pet Bulls!
3,940 Posts
Thrown out like a piece of trash! I hate people! So nice of you to take her in....I hope she finds a forever home with you ;)

·
Registered
11,428 Posts
Awe she's a pretty girl .. Please keep her!!! If you can't keep her for whatever reason please don't give her to animal control see if you can adopt her out to a good home. But I think she looks like she has made up her mind she wants to stay with you wink wink;)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts