Go Pitbull Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This girl is what I think is a lab mix. She's around a year old and was dropped off just an hour ago by my friend whom rescued her from a lake where she was thrown from a truck. Needless to say I'm in love with her, she's good with dogs, kids and well everyone.

I may keep her, but that's up in there right now. I'm going to foster her for the night and we'll see tomorrow if I take her to AC or not.

Sensitive content, not recommended for those under 18
Show Content

The Yard Of Many Colors
awww... shes cute... good luck!

Dare to dance the tide
Gosh darn it I hate people I just hate them. How in the world can anyone with half a heart just dump a dog or any animal for that fact. I am so glad that you have her. I hope that everything will work and if you can not keep her atleast maybe you can help find her a forever home.

Work them Pet Bulls!
Thrown out like a piece of trash! I hate people! So nice of you to take her in....I hope she finds a forever home with you ;)

Registered
Awe she's a pretty girl .. Please keep her!!! If you can't keep her for whatever reason please don't give her to animal control see if you can adopt her out to a good home. But I think she looks like she has made up her mind she wants to stay with you wink wink;)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.