Go Pitbull Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
507 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
If you are very religious please skip as the song may be offensive - it is anti organized religion. But really I just picked it cause it seemed to fit the "theme".

If you are offended by dogs being treated in a less than "doggy" fashion, you may also want to save your blood pressure and skip as well. :p

·
Registered
122 Posts
Evil, gluttonous pit bull skips church and eats pancakes

That is a beautiful dog And I am not as concerned about it eating pancakes as I am about the sugar and syrup. It looks really healthy however sugar is bad for their heart. I spoil my two as well, never give then anything that could potently kill them. Otherwise that is a very cute video. :pupruns:

·
Registered
507 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
That is a beautiful dog And I am not as concerned about it eating pancakes as I am about the sugar and syrup. It looks really healthy however sugar is bad for their heart. I spoil my two as well, never give then anything that could potently kill them. Otherwise that is a very cute video. :pupruns:
Oh I know it's not the healthiest of breakfasts; neither of us eats like that very often!!!!

Usually we do share some eggs on a Sunday morning, but the pancakes are like a once a month treat; and usually she doesn't get that much.

·
Registered
635 Posts
lol she is so cute. its not going to hurt her lol hell my ex used to feed his little dog whoppers and he still grew to be old.....(it was before he met me lol)

·
ONE BAD MOTHAPHUCKA
3,237 Posts
lol she is so cute. its not going to hurt her lol hell my ex used to feed his little dog whoppers and he still grew to be old.....(it was before he met me lol)
Lol my grandma feeds her dog a handful of peanut m&ms every single night before bed. She must be at least 15 years old now and she's perfectly healthy. I've told her she shouldn't as well as her vet but she still does.

Sent from Petguide.com Free App

·
Registered
507 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Good to know a little bit of pancake here and there won't kill her!!

I confess we also hit the most amazing homemade ice cream stand 3 - 4 times in the summer. We get a kiddie cup with 2 spoons (since we're both watching our girlish figures :eek:) which means we each get about 4 teaspoons of ice cream...but it's just enough to hit the spot. :D

·
Pits Are For Chicks
16,246 Posts
Very cute! If we all stuck by what was perfectly healthy there would be no fun in life.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts