Go Pitbull Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a 1year old amstaff apbt mix that is very friendly but when people or other dogs are around she jumps and people and she is about 60lbs so she scratches and hurts people although she doesnt mean to but she still does. Also if you bend down do pet her she will jump at your face to lick you but sometimes she will hit you with her nose or face but more than anything it just scares people that she is " vicious". Just wondering what I can do we have tried everything to stop this that I can think of some people said that maybe a shock collar would be a good idea? Please help

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
So when you say pop up on the leash are you meaning just a quick tug upwards and that will get her to stop?? I have tried with the leash and she is just determined to jump nothing seems to work it is just agrivating at this point because she is otherwise good just gets so excited to meet new or old people.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.