Go Pitbull Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
9,147 Posts
My dogs fav are the flirt and spring pole, and a couple love the water so will swim and chase the hose around the yard. Fetch is good, hand walks/ runs, bike rides , weight pull training { with proper harness } are also great ways.
As long as your dog is old enough they can do any of those or as many as they like to.

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
My dogs fav are the flirt and spring pole, and a couple love the water so will swim and chase the hose around the yard. Fetch is good, hand walks/ runs, bike rides , weight pull training { with proper harness } are also great ways.
As long as your dog is old enough they can do any of those or as many as they like to.
Thank you Angelbaby. Only weightpulling is not legal in my country but the rest is good for the dog and also for me.

·
Premium Member
11,010 Posts
what country are you in? Is it illegal for all dogs?

If the weather is bad my boy loves to go on the treadmill. Just an old second hand one, nothing fancy. Gets him running and keeps us dry and warm lol

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
what country are you in? Is it illegal for all dogs?

If the weather is bad my boy loves to go on the treadmill. Just an old second hand one, nothing fancy. Gets him running and keeps us dry and warm lol
I live in the Netherlands. Objects may attract only by sled dogs. And the owners have a special permit.

·
Premium Member
11,010 Posts
I live in the Netherlands. Objects may attract only by sled dogs. And the owners have a special permit.
very interesting! thanks for the reply :)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts