Go Pitbull Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Work them Pet Bulls!
3,940 Posts
What "muscles" are you looking to work? I do alot of heavy hand walking, jogging and we sprint up some grassy hills in my local cemetery and I let her pull me. We also do some fetch, tug, and flirt pole. Genetics is going to determine how ripped your dog will be as well as excercise and diet. My girls chest and shoulders are real defined by just doing those activities. Look in my signature and you can see all her definition. Also, if your dog is under 18 months as mine is, I wouldn't work them to hard until they are two years of age.

·
Work them Pet Bulls!
3,940 Posts

·
Premium Member
373 Posts
I do a lot of flirt pole and spring pole. Bite sleeve work as well as wind sprints some dogs jump with weights but he just loves having his toy in his mouth lol it's just eight pounds but he loves it.

·
Registered
794 Posts
Good muscle building exercises/activities are spring pole, flirt pole, rollerblading, skateboarding, swimming, running, weight pulling and biking.

·
Registered
85 Posts
^^lol

I also do heavy handwalking, I also made a cheap spring pole for the days that we don't get out which I have them each do for about an hour each

·
Super Moderator
4,616 Posts
Treadmill and handwalking to cool down. Ecko gets about 30 mins a day.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts