Go Pitbull Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
173 Posts
Yeah I won't even say what's on my mind cause it aint fit for public consumtion! Hope he got his dogs back. bunch of low rent *************

·
Premium Member
1,826 Posts
It may look like he got his dogs back but He didn't. I don't know about Purdy or Purty couldn't really see her. But Wee man . Just like he said someone F'ed up his dog that is not the same dog that went into the kennel that just pisses me off. I would be taken my L'ville slugger and have the people that took care ( I use CARE very loosly) see what it's like to walk all gimmpy like Weeman.:curse::curse::curse:

·
Courage
3,052 Posts
Yeah he got all his dogs back ;)
Damn glad to know that. Looks to me like that dude had a nice yard and healthy dogs. They would have had to tie me up lol.

·
Registered
962 Posts
i don't know the whole story but it sure seems most if not all of his dogs were part of his family. of course then again they weren't paris hilton pocket dogs living in luxery but i forget the law that says that thats how a dog is supposed to be raised???
i could drive you past two places that have thier dogs on shorter leashes and with less accomidations than these dogs seem to have had. but oh wait, they aren't pit bulls, one is retrievers and the other is border collie and austrailian shepards. hmmmmmmm.... thats a thinker....

1 - 9 of 9 Posts