Go Pitbull Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here is a cool video I found in my Blog Archives from yearly this year of a Pit Bull Exposition in the Czech Republic some very talented dogs are in this video. I had all but forgotten about it until someone emailed me this morning wonder how to find it again.
I don't know why they always have to put some electric guitar heavy music or Hip Hop in these videos, when a narration would suffice. The video is actually called Gameness Exposition in the Czech Republic, but the argument rages on whether or not the term Gameness is properly applied to tug of war, spring pole, and weigh pulling competition. I think it should since it is unethical and illegal to match dogs any other way and I would like to see a German Shepherd pull some of these moves off!

What do you think?

·
Premium Member
560 Posts
That's so Freak'n cool ....I'm thinking International games between the USA and the rest of the countries, anybody game for that title? I think we got one or two members here already that would win a World title. Let the Games Begin!...... ( also but it on Animal Planet, now that a freak'n show!)

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
That's so Freak'n cool ....I'm thinking International games between the USA and the rest of the countries, anybody game for that title? I think we got one or two members here already that would win a World title. Let the Games Begin!...... ( also but it on Animal Planet, now that a freak'n show!)
This is most certainly one of my favorite videos glad you enjoyed too!

·
K9 Pshrynk & Conciliare~
6,363 Posts
So I made a google search to see if any collaberation of words led me here and this is what I got; LOL so it goes to show NO ONE here promotes any illegal activities or DF. LOL

actually a good video, reminds me of the sht we'd come up with back when.. LOL I ripped hooch out using a nice menagerie of working dog regiments.. LOL

1 - 5 of 5 Posts