Go Pitbull Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
256 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
i was wondering because i was feed my boy a few min ago and he came out the house looking like popeye i didnt see any green or yellow discharge

·
Registered
137 Posts
Sounds like he may have induced some sort of trauma to it, can you see any burst blood vessels or anything? does he seem to be in pain from it? Im definantly no expert, just trying to help.

·
Premium Member
9,147 Posts
depends wht exactly is wrong with the eye , could be red , could be swollen could have discharge could be all the above .

·
Registered
256 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
he can open his eye when he hear me coming to the kennel or if the he up barking at something. but if just setting there he has it close

·
Premium Member
9,147 Posts
maybe he got something in it? is it watery at all? you could flush it with some water or saline solution

·
Premium Member
11,000 Posts
can you take a picture?

·
Premium Member
24 Posts
If you open the lid and the eye is cloudy, or it is running, you really need to get to the doctor asap. Corneal abrasions, ulcers, etc can go from bad to worse very quickly. This is not something that you should have a "wait and see" attitude with. If it is allergies or conjunctivitis he/she should not have discoloration to the eyeball.

·
Registered
256 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
it all better now guess he just had something n it. i cleaned it 2x a day now its better

1 - 12 of 12 Posts