Go Pitbull Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
GYPSY PAVING
445 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
If your On Facebook, Check out the RANT about cropping, Im LMBO at the Ignorant reply's on this subject. I have never Read such BS in my LIFE, Ive really stired things Up on there, hahahahahaha....FB Group (smilin' Pit Bull Rescue" LIKE the Group then you can VEIW the POST !! I needed a good scrap tonight anyway..hahahahah

·
The Yard Of Many Colors
3,420 Posts
where is it at on FB? is it on the gopitbull page?

·
GYPSY PAVING
445 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I got so Iratated i started talkin as Nuts as them, hahahahahah...Ahhh, i feel better, I needed to blow off steam, and those Comments where enough to send me over, lol..One Guy tried to say Croping Pitbulls was Illegal..hahahah

·
The Yard Of Many Colors
3,420 Posts
lmao!!! tht girl is stupid!!! when did it become illegal??? they really need to do their research!! i added you as a friend :)

·
GYPSY PAVING
445 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thx for the support, lol.. Most my Dogs have been natural, but the Covo was so Rediculous i couldnt pass it Up, hahahaha....Got the Add 2....NN, TTYL ;)

·
Registered
536 Posts
wow... just..... wow. Those people are the type that give this breed an even more negative appeal... The ignorant, misinformed, stuck-up idiots of the world... Ugh!!! :mad:

·
Super Moderator
4,653 Posts
What morons.
So hard to keep a level head when reading idiot posts.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts