Go Pitbull Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
ACCOUNT CLOSED
5,701 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Why do dogs like to lick peoples faces? Helena knows better than to lick me in the face because I always corrected her. But her daddy will let her lick him all day in the face (eww) lol She used to get so crazy and excited about it that she would bark if you held her back. I thought face licking was a form of submission because dogs lick other dogs mouths to show submission. So why would she be dominant and demand to lick you in the face? Odd? She hasn't done it in awhile since I started correcting her for demanding to face lick. But we still let her give kisses.

·
The Yard Of Many Colors
3,420 Posts
i hate being licked in the face!!!! my husband will let them lick him in the face and it grosses me out!!!

·
The Yard Of Many Colors
3,420 Posts

·
Registered
859 Posts
UGH I don't like it either and no dog of mine has ever done it to me since I've never allowed them too. but my bf let's them lick him on his lips it's so gross. I don't let him come near me when they do that lol

·
Registered
207 Posts
LOL you ladies are right, my dog likes to gimme puppy kisses, and usually i dont mind, except when it gets slobbery LOL.. what i DO hate is when his WET NOSE rubs all over me, whether it be my neck, arm, leg, or whatever, THAT and slobber is what grosses ME out LOL, (Im weird)

·
Registered
411 Posts
I take the kissy-poos! Just not on the lips! LOL And I'm a girl, but I've always been on the "tom-boyish" side, so don't let that skew your results.

·
Registered
296 Posts
Hahah I LOVE kisses!! Loki doesn't tend to be slobbery at all...lol I'm the one who demands them from him! haha I'll make a kissing noise and he always kisses me once or twice on the face.

·
The Yard Of Many Colors
3,420 Posts
my kids dont even liked bein licked!!!! :D
Sensitive content, not recommended for those under 18 Show Content

·
Registered
901 Posts
They lick the salt off your body and the mouth is a place to taste and remaining "goodies" left on it. Good thing Beastley is not a kisser to me. He does like kissing my husband though.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.