Go Pitbull Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
SASSY MINX
3,473 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)

Finally after the past few seasons & my cruddy year, MY TEAM is doing something this year for once
7/2 Leading NFC South!! Woop-Woop!! Woop-Woop!!...Been a while since the Falcons have been impressive, since Super Bowl '98 against Denver. WE HAVE A TEAM, it's not just the QB show :D:D:clap::woof::clap::woof:

Man what a nail biter of a home game!! Finishing score Falcons 26 - Ravens 21

·
Registered
505 Posts
If the falcons would have stuck with Vick ya'll would have done won a super bowl. with the players the falcons have this year, Vick would have really made falcons shine.

·
SASSY MINX
3,473 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
If the falcons would have stuck with Vick ya'll would have done won a super bowl. with the players the falcons have this year, Vick would have really made falcons shine.
But Matt Ryan's kickin' booty, his stats are awesome & the announcers were singing praises all night long about Ryan... He's doing really well for a rookie QB & earned respect of his fellow team mates. The team seems to really connect this year, from what the announcers say it's partial to Ryan.

Now the Falcons have a whole team with a positive QB who isn't just fast, Ryan pays attention to the game :D

As for Vick, I think he found his place with the Eagles. He seems humbled & plays the game with Heart this time around. He got a second chance for a reason:). Drama would have followed Vick if he stayed in ATL :/... Falcons did okay with Vick before...then he made his lame choices & got sent to prison :/... He had several warnings prior to, getting caught with drug paraphernalia & brought a negative light on Falcons...

With him it was The Michael Vick show, there wasn't a strong team just a know it all Hot shot QB that thought he was above the law. But that was then, I think he's doing well this year, just had to learn a life lesson first.

Falcons have the highest standings in the league, as of right now. *knock on wood* We'll see how Sunday goes though >.<

http://www.nfl.com/standings

·
Registered
505 Posts
I like Matt Ryan, He is a good quater back, I just would have loved to see Vick with the talent that Matt Ryan has around him now. Cause the Falcons as a team are good this year. But if I'm not mistaking ya'll had a good run a 2 years back and lost the first round of the playoffs with Ryan as QB. It would suck if ya'lls season ended that way this year cause ya'll look good right now. Havin Roddy White helps out a lot.

I agree with you I think Vick will continue to do good with eagles, I'm picking them over the Redskins tonight.

I'm feelin good today after watchin my boys beat up on them Steelers. I love it.

·
Medal polisher for kg420
3,056 Posts
yea falcons are looking real good. I'm impressed with matt ryan, hes looking like a solid qb after all.

·
SASSY MINX
3,473 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I like Matt Ryan, He is a good quater back, I just would have loved to see Vick with the talent that Matt Ryan has around him now. Cause the Falcons as a team are good this year. But if I'm not mistaking ya'll had a good run a 2 years back and lost the first round of the playoffs with Ryan as QB. It would suck if ya'lls season ended that way this year cause ya'll look good right now. Havin Roddy White helps out a lot.

I agree with you I think Vick will continue to do good with eagles, I'm picking them over the Redskins tonight.

I'm feelin good today after watchin my boys beat up on them Steelers. I love it.
I know what you mean, when Vick played the boys as well as the coach seemed lazy. But I tend to wonder if there was more behind the scenes? Just didn't seem to bond as a team on the field, idk.

Yeah White's been a big help, Snelling's been pretty good too & the new coach seems to know what he's doing... I'm happy with our season just wish the announcers didn't hate on my boy. Tony Gonzalez is my fave plyr...

Patty's are doing well too, tonight will be an interesting game, their standings are close. If philly wins it'll tie them with the Giants...I'd like to see the Lions or Sea hawks do better. Just hurts to watch them play :/ - poor guys

yea falcons are looking real good. I'm impressed with matt ryan, hes looking like a solid qb after all.
Surprises me kinda, I wasn't sure at first but he seems to be building confidence all around. Reminds me of how Favre played back in his non wavering Packer days.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts