Go Pitbull Forums banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My girlfriend LOVES taking pictures. It seems like we take some just about every season of the year. LOL, I just wanted to share some of them since i think they turned out really good, and the pups actually cooperated with us!

·
Premium Member
11,000 Posts
So cute! Love family shots you have a beautiful one!

·
Diggin' Deep
5,194 Posts
Oh I love the pics!! :) love the pup's ears!

·
Banned
5,496 Posts
LOL thanks. I'm a Jordan/sneaker fanatic. I have, and I am not exaggeration almost 6-7 grand in Jordan's alone.
It aint hard to do. Especially if you go the flight club route. I just recently started getting a collection of ds shoes going so im sure ill have a few grand on the shelf in no time...

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
It aint hard to do. Especially if you go the flight club route. I just recently started getting a collection of ds shoes going so im sure ill have a few grand on the shelf in no time...
Yeah. Flight club is expensive. But I get all mine at retail. If they made Jordan's for dogs I guarantee my dogs would have a nice collection of heat.

·
Banned
5,496 Posts
Yeah. Flight club is expensive. But I get all mine at retail. If they made Jordan's for dogs I guarantee my dogs would have a nice collection of heat.
Awe hell mine to. My location leave me struggling to get most hyped realease. Leaves me at the mercy of flight club and ebay. I wish I wouldn't have worn and tossed all the shoes I used to have.

Theres a sneaker head thread in the lounge if ya wanna post pics of the collection.

·
Registered
340 Posts
I've met Jordan no less than 10 times and even valet'd his car at 18. I was born and rasied in the chicagoland area. He's a real stand up guy, and frickin huge.

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
thank you everyone. now only if it would snow in the dallas/ft.worth area i'd love to get pictures of the babies in the snow.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts