Go Pitbull Forums banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Banned
3,357 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Pet dog mauls four in Sydney

A Golden Retriever attacked four people. You can still see the blood on his fur. It was said in the report that it is very unusual for this breed.....blah, blah, blah. How come THIS dog attack is not on the world wide news? The owners are actually thinking of keeping him because they think something "spooked" him. Animal behavior tell me this most likely will not be an isolated incident.

Makes me so mad the way they report this... SO MAD.

·
The Yard Of Many Colors
3,420 Posts
omg!!! that is ridiculous!!! if that wouldve been an apbt it wouldve been world wide news!!! id have that dog pts!!!!

·
Banned
3,357 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
They're fighting to keep the dog alive... But I seriously doubt they will get to keep it.

I sure hope not,it is only a matter of time,before ti strikes a gain,next time it could be a kid.

·
Work them Pet Bulls!
3,940 Posts
HA!! I'm not suprised that a golden mauled people. They are so over bred these days that I have seen alot with temperment issues. We also had an attack here in my area on Thanksgiving day about 5 years ago. Golden mauled a 5 year old child so bad that her clothes were soaked with blood and she was in ICU for a few days. It never made it on the news. If that was a PIT BULL it would be all over the news :mad:

Reactions: Lex's Guardian

·
Registered
97 Posts
Because the Golden retriever is are populair breed they is a gentic disorder that caused agression in the breed. The Netherlands did reseach because we have many agressive Golden Retrievers who one day totaly freaks out and atacks people and animals. We called it Golden Retriever Syndrome. The problem is bad breeding. Dangerous syndrome..because one day everything is normal and the other day the dog becomes grazy.

·
Banned
3,357 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
They need to show more of these attacks. Cause lots of families have these dogs around small children,and think they're safe.
(No dog should be left with a kid,but you get my drift)

·
Work them Pet Bulls!
3,940 Posts
Because the Golden retriever is are populair breed they is a gentic disorder that caused agression in the breed. The Netherlands did reseach because we have many agressive Golden Retrievers who one day totaly freaks out and atacks people and animals. We called it Golden Retriever Syndrome. The problem is bad breeding. Dangerous syndrome..because one day everything is normal and the other day the dog becomes grazy.
I think I know what you mean. I have heard of it with Springer spaniels. One day they are fine and then SNAP out of the clear blue. It's called rage something syndrome. I will see if I can find it.

Yeah DUH...its called rage syndrome
http://www.love-springer-spaniels.com/springer-rage-syndrome.html

·
ACCOUNT CLOSED
5,701 Posts
Who remembers the story of the I think he was a mayor anyway. He fought for BSL in his city, had it passed. Then a few months later his "labrador" attacks someone, and then of course he was fighting for his dogs right to live. Some BS there....

·
SASSY MINX
3,473 Posts
Who remembers the story of the I think he was a mayor anyway. He fought for BSL in his city, had it passed. Then a few months later his "labrador" attacks someone, and then of course he was fighting for his dogs right to live. Some BS there....
That, my dear, is a perfect example of kharma ;)

·
The Yard Of Many Colors
3,420 Posts
we fought bsl here last year and there were so many people who came to the counsil meeting telling about bein attacked by labs and retrievers that luckily we were able to pass the vicious dog law... where any breed that showed aggression would be pts

·
Registered
859 Posts
yea my neighbors have two golden's highly Dog aggressive!!! They bit my pit bull when they were loose because the mother in law is dumb enough to let them roam around and while my dogs were in the backyard with me they got into a scuffle through the fence and the golden latched unto my dog's lip. And it's annoying cuz they come to my fence looking for my dogs! They also knocked down a lady who had a baby in a stroller!

·
SASSY MINX
3,473 Posts
And ain't that a beotch LOL! :goodpost:
Just goes to show :roll: - I don't like the idea of anyone getting hurt. But that goes hand in hand with ignorance.

I thought we couldnt talk about dog attacks.
LoL - Out of the GP 12 commandments, what forum rule number is this?

·
Banned
1,616 Posts
Just goes to show :roll: - I don't like the idea of anyone getting hurt. But that goes hand in hand with ignorance.

LoL - Out of the GP 12 commandments, what forum rule number is this?
I dunno I mentioned my son almost being mauled by 2 dogs of a certain breed and got a warning and bashed so I thought it was a no no

·
Banned
3,357 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
His dog vanished mysteriously from the shelter too.
:mad::mad:

1 - 20 of 25 Posts