Go Pitbull Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Kelevra
1,733 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ive posted a few times and I guess I shoulda known to do an intro but better late than never I guess:hammer:

Proud, adoring owner of a very special breed. I am here simply to read as much as I can about all the experiences of others and hope to share some as well.

My name is Derek, right now enjoying the B..E..A..Utiful Gulf Coast, and will live eat and die right next to the most amazing animals on the planet..the Pit Bull Terrier.. some real good people sure knew what they were doing. My dogs reflect me in so many ways, right down to the aggression when provoked :) but we would never pick a fight:poke: so Im good with every aspect of the breed.
We would absolutely love to start showing and working competitions soon, and I hope to make a nice mark... One can hope right?? :) we'll see...

Thanks for being here and I hope to talk to you all!

Reactions: Sadie

·
Premium Member
9,147 Posts
welcome :)

·
K9 Pshrynk & Conciliare~
6,363 Posts
Welcome to the mill........... hahahaha JUST KIDDING! You seem to have good sense WELCOME aboard :clap: :pup:

·
Registered
11,428 Posts
Hey Heavy Jeep! Your already on my good side! HEHEHEHE. Thank's for the PM and kind word's. And anyone who love's them Jeep dog's is a friend of mine! LOL

·
Bitch Noone Wanted
8,939 Posts
lol @ Sadie, and welcome to GP HJ, is a nice lookin boy ya got there. I do love me some red dogs :D And Jeep is a darn good bloodline :D

·
Work them Pet Bulls!
3,940 Posts
Welcome to the board :)

·
The Yard Of Many Colors
3,420 Posts
welcome to GP :D

·
Kelevra
1,733 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
lol @ Sadie, and welcome to GP HJ, is a nice lookin boy ya got there. I do love me some red dogs :D And Jeep is a darn good bloodline :D
This is my 2yr female.. she is somethin serious :)
... and thank you

·
Bitch Noone Wanted
8,939 Posts
Oh my bad bro, I apologize. lol Maybe I'll see you a show sometime :D

1 - 9 of 9 Posts