Go Pitbull Forums banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Whats your fav coat color and y?? (Dogs color)

·
SCRATCHIN
1,104 Posts
Just recently my friend got a pup that is black reverse brindle. First time I see that color pattern. I immediately fell in love with it.

·
Premium Member
9,147 Posts
I change my mind so much lol, right now though its the tan and black tri patterns, also the champagne has always been a fav.

·
Premium Member
341 Posts
There are 3 colors I really love.

Tricolor (Red or Black in particular) I just think it's a stunning color. I'm actually hoping to get a dog from ENTER THE SITE OF LEGENDARY TATONKA KENNELS - CHAMPION AMERICAN PIT BULL TERRIERS at some point. They have Beautiful Tri Dogs.

Fawn (With or without Black mask) No Idea why I love this color so much lol.

Red and white/red Nose (Piebald) I've just always loved these for some reason. When I first got into Bulldogs, this is the color I REALLY wanted.

·
Gotta Love Them Red Dogs!
487 Posts
A nice copper red,
always looks nice and slick.

·
Premium Member
3,058 Posts
I like a red or fawn but a deep black always looks sharp.

·
Registered
816 Posts
blues always look magnificent but too easy of an answer..... i never thought i would like white....but the white body chocolate mask my pup has really makes me like it more than anything i have seen because i dont see solid color and diff colored masks on hardly any dogs...

so its kinda color and style my answer

·
Premium Member
3,058 Posts
I have always been a fan of a dog with a solid color body and a mostly white head. Like this.

·
Premium Member
4,321 Posts
I love the coat color of a healthy dog with an outstanding temperament, great structure, awesome working drive that is full of personality whatever its color should happen to be.... When it comes to dog's color it isn't really factored in much if at all when I choose a dog... Though I really am not a fan of dogs with poor pigment- the extreme dilutes with washed out or faded looking coats.

·
Premium Member
341 Posts
I have always been a fan of a dog with a solid color body and a mostly white head. Like this.
I recognize him from the gazette. Boudreaux' Skull Crusher Right? Great looking Bulldog, I love his head.

·
Premium Member
379 Posts
Give me a black dog all day. Shiny coated black has always been my preference.

She lived 15 years. Mostly Boudreaux/Hemphill.

·
Premium Member
1,401 Posts
I love my dogs coat, it's dark brown and the markings on her are amazing. But I could be a bit biased.

I like the blue dogs too, and black/white as well..

·
Registered
6,167 Posts
Black and tan tri (the sorrells dogs listed above :D)

All white or mostly white as long as they have an all white head

Brindle

Shiny coated all black dog in shape

There's another I've recently seen that I've never seen before that I fell in love with.I need to ask the breeder permission to post the pic.It had a black head with a tan body.

I love dogs that are unique looking and don't look like every other dog

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Black and tan tri (the sorrells dogs listed above :D)

All white or mostly white as long as they have an all white head

Brindle

Shiny coated all black dog in shape

There's another I've recently seen that I've never seen before that I fell in love with.I need to ask the breeder permission to post the pic.It had a black head with a tan body.

I love dogs that are unique looking and don't look like every other dog
black head with a tan body, i wanna c a pic of that

·
Registered
6,167 Posts
here's the pic the breeder gave me to use.It's slightly different than the pic I saw where you could see more of the pups body.But you can still tell in this pic that his ( the pup on the left) body is tan with his black face.Big thanks to Roman Lavonta Council of Rocky Kennels for letting me use his pic of his pup

Attachments

·
Premium Member
9,147 Posts
Thats pretty cool, black head and tan body. Wonder if it will stay like that as he grows or if it will change to being more of a mask like theone beside him? I like that though .

·
Original Prankster
13,928 Posts
here's the pic the breeder gave me to use.It's slightly different than the pic I saw where you could see more of the pups body.But you can still tell in this pic that his ( the pup on the left) body is tan with his black face.Big thanks to Roman Lavonta Council of Rocky Kennels for letting me use his pic of his pup
I love those pups :) The ones he had up on FB were so stinkin cute :)

I love Dosia's color, whatever the heck you want to call it :) light seal I guess? He's much lighter than other seal colored dogs I've seen and blue and gold cast his fur has is very unique looking to me. It's very hard to catch on camera but he has gold markings on his under coat that look like the tri markings, eyebrow spots and coloring around the mouth.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts