1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Banned
835 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Proud CGC Parent
1,782 Posts
It looks like it was a "law consultant" for the HSUS and that THEY contacted the officers involved in this investigation -- which was initially began for waving a firearm at someone in a motor vehicle incident. What an idiot.

·
OCD Bullyologist
8,663 Posts
Do you have the rest of this?? Also, I think that anything you do online has the potential to be monitored not just what was mentioned above. You always take a risk whenever you do anything over the Internet, in my opinion.

·
+ Young buck human puppy
1,832 Posts
If their stupid enough to discus stuff like this (DF) online also putting pit lingo in the peds of your dogs then expect the feds to show up at their door!

·
Premium Member
13,373 Posts
LMAO if you are stupid enough to say that online then you deserve what you get. Everything you say online is public, private site or not. When you post online you better stand behind everything you say or don't post it.

My kennel is on the "watch list" because of some of the ppl I have gotten dogs from and the peds of my dogs however because I do not hide anything and what I do with my dogs in sports they have left me alone. If you have nothing to hide the fears should be low but anything could happen.

·
Banned
835 Posts
i don't have the rest, ...that was all that was sent
my way via another forum.
it just goes to show that we are being monitored
to a degree. free society my booty!

·
Premium Member
3,206 Posts
That's it, no more perversive discussions will be coming from this keyboard! I'll be damned if I'm monitored as a sexual deviant! It will certainly be LONG and HARD for me though...the battle, that is, to curb my behavior;) Seriously, think before you speak. Pretty simple:)

·
Registered
180 Posts
LMAO if you are stupid enough to say that online then you deserve what you get. Everything you say online is public, private site or not. When you post online you better stand behind everything you say or don't post it.

My kennel is on the "watch list" because of some of the ppl I have gotten dogs from and the peds of my dogs however because I do not hide anything and what I do with my dogs in sports they have left me alone. If you have nothing to hide the fears should be low but anything could happen.
:goodpost: :clap:

·
Premium Member
3,058 Posts
that is crazy. But really people should know better in this day in age the internet probably gets more people in trouble than anything they say to people in person.

·
Premium Member
867 Posts
Ohhh but don't you know... there are "private" chats out there that are safe to talk in... Its a freaking joke, you have those that say "don't register your dogs" yet they are the SAME people all over the net talking the talk... If your online, then NOTHING is private. If your doing illegal things be prepared to pay the price plain and simple. If your doing thing legal and right, why are you worried?

I'm quite sure that I'm on a watch list. I have known game lines, own quite a few dogs, and I'm on the net. But guess what? I am VERY active in confirmation, and starting in weight pull, AND I claim my dogs on my taxes *GASP* Can you say paper trail?? I do nothing illegal with my dogs, NOTHING. I take very good care of them, and I have PROOF.... anyone want to see how much I spent in 2010 on my dogs? lol

·
OCD Bullyologist
8,663 Posts
I think WW3 said something like "You get what you get when you undress in front of the Internet," or something similar to that. WW3 help me out here because you were dead on. I know it was something about undressing in front of the Internet lol

·
Registered
600 Posts
This is no suprise. havent been neer that site from the start besides checking ped links.
But all the sites are watched, there was a recent facebook group that was dedicated to real gamedogs and they had a dog of the month comp on, ended up with someone grassing a member and having their house raided. Poor bugger had just put tooo much out there

·
OCD Bullyologist
8,663 Posts
This is no suprise. havent been neer that site from the start besides checking ped links.
But all the sites are watched, there was a recent facebook group that was dedicated to real gamedogs and they had a dog of the month comp on, ended up with someone grassing a member and having their house raided. Poor bugger had just put tooo much out there
OMG that's crazy. Shana saw that FB page like two months ago and said something wasn't right about it and bounced. No bueno....

1 - 15 of 15 Posts