Go Pitbull Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
187 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
All opinions welcome. Hopefully I will have the whole group together at the show the end of this month. I want to get a picture of them all together.

·
Registered
2,957 Posts
Aw chubby puppies! I think they look great Puppy stacking is always fun.
Should get front and back pics too if you can :)

·
Registered
187 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Aw chubby puppies! I think they look great Puppy stacking is always fun.
Should get front and back pics too if you can :)
I tried... Hubby's patience runs thin with puppy stacking... :(

I love it though, but I can't stack and take pictures at the same time...:hammer:

·
Registered
2,957 Posts
I hear you I set the camera on the 10 second timer then run over and hurry and try to stack before it goes off lol

Sometimes it works.

·
Registered
187 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I hear you I set the camera on the 10 second timer then run over and hurry and try to stack before it goes off lol

Sometimes it works.
I can just see myself tripping over the rug trying to do that...LOL:rofl:

·
Registered
1,004 Posts
Are they seal or black tri colored? You can definately see some consistency there. Nice pics.

·
Registered
4,164 Posts
What are you looking for feedback on? Pretty puppy. He's stacked the best in the last picture. ETA: Just realized I'm looking at 3 different puppies when I noticed the first pup had ears. D'oh! LOL! I think the first one has the nicest structure.

·
Registered
187 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
What are you looking for feedback on? Pretty puppy. He's stacked the best in the last picture. ETA: Just realized I'm looking at 3 different puppies when I noticed the first pup had ears. D'oh! LOL! I think the first one has the nicest structure.
That is what I am looking for. Thank you. ; )

1 - 10 of 10 Posts