Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
///////////////

Reactions: apbtmom76

·
Banned
314 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks, but he's got a dark side, LOL.
He wanted to get at a dog block away, after first snow last winter.
Wish I had better copy, it was good pic.

BTW, did you know the dam of my pup was named Dirty Diana, call name Di? LOL.

·
Take no prisoners
554 Posts
Thanks, but he's got a dark side, LOL.
He wanted to get at a dog block away, after first snow last winter.
Wish I had better copy, it was good pic.

BTW, did you know the dam of my pup was named Dirty Diana, call name Di? LOL.
no I didnt know that. I like it lol. How big are your blocks? The other dog has to be on the block before mine notices it then he gets low to the ground like he is stalking it waiting to pounce. I have to have him sit while the other dog passes and the whole time my dog softly whines. I really like the look of your dog in that pic, too bad it wasnt a better one.

·
Banned
314 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 · (Edited)
///////////////////////

·
Take no prisoners
554 Posts
If he even see's a big dog, don't matter how far. If another person is walking a dog, I cross the street or turn around, as he starts screaming and crying (known as a "game-cry", he wants to get it so bad he loses control). Strangely, he loves puppies and little dogs, even if little dogs bark and growl. He even ignores barking labs, retrievers, ect. His best buddy is my sisters male lab mix. I can trust him alone with him.

If I can, I'll get some better pics. Alot of people like him, but his drive is high. Always stands with his legs stretched.
sounds like a intense bulldog, you must be proud to own him. I would love to see more pics, I will for sure keep an eye out for them. I know what you are talking about when you say scream, I have never saw it first hand but have heard a lot about it. I know you said before but what blood is he from?

·
Banned
314 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 · (Edited)
//////////////////////

·
Banned
314 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 · (Edited)
//////////////////

Reactions: DirtyD

·
Banned
314 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 · (Edited)
/////////////

·
Bitch Noone Wanted
8,939 Posts
awwwww Eagle great pics, I love the one of you and Vandal in the snow and man I am such a sucker for red dogs :D

Reactions: Eagle

·
Banned
314 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 · (Edited)
/////////////

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.