Go Pitbull Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
182 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here are a few pics of the pups just to give yall an update. They are both doing great and are spoiled rotten lol

Attachments

·
Registered
182 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yea champ (one with the bag on his head) is a dork. There are alot more moments like that but I very rarely have my camera out for them.

·
Registered
776 Posts
Yea champ (one with the bag on his head) is a dork. There are alot more moments like that but I very rarely have my camera out for them.
lol thats how my brock is too ! as soon as we walked into our house with him , he rand and buried his head in the food bag!

·
Premium Member
9,147 Posts
lol they are so cute, love the bag head picture lol

·
Registered
182 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Yesterday I was outside playing with them and he started limping and wouldn't put his front paw on the ground. I thought he had hurt himself only to find out he had stepped in his on poo and wouldn't put his foot on the ground.

·
The Yard Of Many Colors
3,420 Posts
they are adorable and both look very happy :D

·
Registered
536 Posts
Yesterday I was outside playing with them and he started limping and wouldn't put his front paw on the ground. I thought he had hurt himself only to find out he had stepped in his on poo and wouldn't put his foot on the ground.
LOL that is tooooo funny! Beautiful babies :)

·
Registered
182 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Thanks everyone. If I ever get an off day that it isn't raining I'll get some pics of them playing.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts