Go Pitbull Forums banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Bitch Noone Wanted
8,939 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We will start with Odie, who is 5 days shy of being 10 mo. old, he weighs in @ 37lbs now and is a total ham, lol

He finally got air on the spring pole :D -

And him just being himself, a dork, lol -

Here is Pip, who is now 6 1/2 mo. old and weighs in @ 27lbs, he is solid and my talker, lol.

Look how grown up they look, lol -

Here is Peri, who is now 3 1/2 mo. old and weighs in @ 19lbs. I will be picking her up in 2 weeks :D -

And a few of my roommates dog, Missy, whom I show as well.

Introducing Wolfe, the Chi :D I inherited him last week when my grandmother passed away, he is 4 1/2 mo. old and weighs in @ 4.2lbs, lol -

ENjoy and thanks for looking :D

Reactions: dixieland

·
Super Moderator
4,618 Posts
OMG GIRL!! They are all soooo big!! Odie lookin' fly as ever. The black mask on your new little girl is GORGEOUS!!
I kinda like chihuahuas, just not my GF's. LOL!
Great pics. I'm glad things are going so great for you. :)
Miss you!!!!!

·
Registered
816 Posts
lovely animals... im most curious to the chihuahua mix... seems short and fat tailed... just curious.

good looking family

·
Premium Member
3,058 Posts
Looking good the can't wait to see you guys at a show.

Reactions: apbtmom76

·
Bitch Noone Wanted
8,939 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
OMG GIRL!! They are all soooo big!! Odie lookin' fly as ever. The black mask on your new little girl is GORGEOUS!!
I kinda like chihuahuas, just not my GF's. LOL!
Great pics. I'm glad things are going so great for you. :)
Miss you!!!!!
Thank you, I think hims a sexy boy, and things are going ok, but will be getting better soon :D Hugs, miss you too :D

lovely animals... im most curious to the chihuahua mix... seems short and fat tailed... just curious.

good looking family
Dude do you have a problem with me, seriously, you are forever making comments about how my dogs look, the Chi is full blood, he is NOT a mix, I know both his parents and not all Chi's look alike ya know.

Looking good the can't wait to see you guys at a show.
Rudy, I am so stoked, can't wait to see how Odie does this year, hoping to get him into WP as well, hugs see ya soon :D

·
Super Moderator
4,618 Posts

good looking family
Some are referred to as "deer head" others "apple head" Some are a bit taller and some shorter and stockier. Tye's appears to be relatively standard to what I have seen in shows. My Chili is a crap bred "deer head" with jacked up feet and a CKC ped. (she's my GF's dog I just buy the food and exercise her)

Also, Tye's Chi is still a puppy. :)

LOL! Tye Chi. LOL!

·
Bitch Noone Wanted
8,939 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
hahaha it is funny huh, never saw myself as a Chi owner, but I couldn't say no, it was in my grandma's will, lol. He is a fireball though and the boys are ok with him, Pip wants to play with him and Odie ignores him :p

·
Super Moderator
4,618 Posts
Boys are probably different. Girls seem to be one person dogs. Chili tolerates my existence because I walk her and feed her, but she ADORES Dawn. It's gross. LOL!

·
Bitch Noone Wanted
8,939 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
i never really liked chis, til i got roxy now i love chis. One day i want to own a blue merle chi :)
lol Anna, Roxy is awesome though :D And I have seen a blue merle Chi, very pretty :D

Boys are probably different. Girls seem to be one person dogs. Chili tolerates my existence because I walk her and feed her, but she ADORES Dawn. It's gross. LOL!
lmaooo girl, isn't that usually they way it goes, i wanna be the only bitch in my house til Peri gets here and I am alpha bitch at that :D

·
Premium Member
1,061 Posts
LOL chis are a one person dog, my gurl follows me like a magnet LOL, im sure males are the same, my grandmas chi dose the same to her an its a male. but all dogs are differnt

·
Bitch Noone Wanted
8,939 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
hahha Nope Wolfe follows me everywhere but right now still likes everyone :p

·
APBT!
9,594 Posts
Mah, they are maturing so nicely. Love little Wolf! He's gonna be the leader of the pack I bet.

·
Registered
6,167 Posts
I always love looking a your pics girl.I love your dogs.Odie is handsome as hell and Pip is running in a close second.He's maturing nicely.
Loving Wolfe!What a cutie!

·
Premium Member
11,000 Posts
What a great update! Love how they are mautring and growing, I will say it again, your Chi is the only one I have seen and not been scared of, lol. (no offense to other chi posters) just something about Wolf's face that I love :) Wolf and Peri look like long lost cousins hahaha :)

·
Silver VIP Member
1,069 Posts
My Odie! :D
Seriously. I love that guy!
And you know I love the rest of them too. :p Odie's just my favorite. (hehehe)

·
Bitch Noone Wanted
8,939 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Mah, they are maturing so nicely. Love little Wolf! He's gonna be the leader of the pack I bet.
Wolfe is a trrp mah, seriously, he rolls with the big dogs and keep sup nicely, lol. :D

I always love looking a your pics girl.I love your dogs.Odie is handsome as hell and Pip is running in a close second.He's maturing nicely.
Loving Wolfe!What a cutie!
Oh and I wanna see what a blue merle chi looks like :p
Thanks so much Lisa, I am loving how they are maturing as well, Peri gets to come home next week,f inally amnd my pack will be complete for a while :D Let me see if I can find a pic of a blue merle Chi and I'll post it for ya :D

What a great update! Love how they are mautring and growing, I will say it again, your Chi is the only one I have seen and not been scared of, lol. (no offense to other chi posters) just something about Wolf's face that I love :) Wolf and Peri look like long lost cousins hahaha :)
lol Wolfe is such a doll Amy, you would totally love him, he is such a snuggle bug, lol. And I said the same thing about Peri and Wolfe, too funny :p

My Odie! :D
Seriously. I love that guy!
And you know I love the rest of them too. :p Odie's just my favorite. (hehehe)
lol Amber, Odie sends licks to his fave Auntie :D Glad you like the pics :D

·
Premium Member
692 Posts
Hey Tye girl, the pack looks good! So you'll be the busy girl picking up da :poop: for a free time activity.... ha :D

I think the little chi is a monster in the making, looks like some 'tude' going on there..... :snap: whaaa ha ha

·
Bitch Noone Wanted
8,939 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Hey Tye girl, the pack looks good! So you'll be the busy girl picking up da :poop: for a free time activity.... ha :D

I think the little chi is a monster in the making, looks like some 'tude' going on there..... :snap: whaaa ha ha
lmaoooo Davo, you know I think Wolfe is gonna rule the roost, he is too funny to wach with the boys. And yes picking up poo is my second job now, lol. Hugs

1 - 20 of 20 Posts